Placement News from TAPMI 2008

20 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi All; The placements have started at TAPMI and I shall be updating the Forum about the latest news. Please feel free to ask any doubts abt placements and admissions in TAPMI. ITS BETTER TO GET THE FACTS FROM THE STUDENTS THAN READ SO...
Page 1 of 2
Hi All;

The placements have started at TAPMI and I shall be updating the Forum about the latest news.
Please feel free to ask any doubts abt placements and admissions in TAPMI.

ITS BETTER TO GET THE FACTS FROM THE STUDENTS THAN READ SOME MAGAZINES PROVIDING WRONG INFO.

Cheers!!!
Snehanu

Hey! me got thru..
I wasnt selected in the first list...but today noon, I received letter specifying that I have been selected; wonder,isn't it?
but the only worry for me is it's huge upwards revision of fees that tosses to almost 9 lacs inclusive of accomodation, mess, books, laptop etc.

So giving a second thought..can u puys plz tell me honestly how gud is it to invest this much amount of money in TAPMI

Call converts: IMT- Nagpur, BIMTech, ICFAI-Kolkata
Rejects: Fore school of management, K J Somaiya
Results Pending : Welingkar
CAT score: 90.16
Work exp: 2 yrs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors....Could you please give an overview of the profiles offered by the recruiters especially the ones coming to TAPMI for the first time...
What we know from the placement news is the avg compensation offered and the new companies which came this time....some detailed info would be highly welcomed! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,..

me converted tapmi joining 2008-10 batch .. had some queries regarding the folowing..

1 hostels?? is the new campus hostel ready will the new batch be started there..

2 summer placements?? wat kind of companies come for summer inters..

3 mkting vs finance?? wat pays more in terms of value and money..

4 laptops?? included in the fees, does tapmi has some bulk deal plan..

5 dress code?? is there like formal dress code during class..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What job profiles and designatios were offered??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. I am from the commerce background and hav done Mcom. What is the finance faculty like in Tapmi as i've heard some of the old guys have left. also, what are the placements in finance this time? Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello friends >>

can anyone please give me a comparision between siib or KJ ( or scmhrd that is too much i guess ) and tapmi also any reason why tapmi has gone down on ratings over the past couple of years ??

any info on tapmi is highly welcome >>>

Cause given a choice would one take tapmi now or give snap next year ( i have missed siib cut off by 0.25 marks 😞 ) and try ? ?

Any suggestions , comments ? ? ? I am puzzled ? ? ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no dude we do not take the revisions.

the stats quoted are as on the date of placements and any revisions later are not considered.

Regards,
Aheesh Nagraj
PGP II
Batch 2006-08

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hope this news shall help you all to make those crucial decesions.

Hi ...

Many thanks for putting your placement news on pagalguy.. trust me ppl were wondering ... the placements got over ages ago .. and the report isnt out till now ...

I have two questions

You mentioned that the placement process was over in a few hours ... how many hours did it take? It must have been a wonderful experience managing it...

What was the median salary offered?

Do you guys always add on to the average salary ...I mean take the revisions into consideration... I am asking this .. as we never did that... So just wanted to know what other Institutes do ...

All the very best...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey congrats to snehanu as well as other seniors at TAPMI... hope u guys have got ur dream companies..
snehanu, can u throw some more light on the placements.. What was the profile(background) of the person who got the 18 lakh package in lehman brothers... also what has been the median salary this year..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check Press coverage for the same at

Deccan Herald - TAPMI sets record in placements of graduates

Thanks
Snehanu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...