PI preparation: Academics: Information Technology/Computer Science

154 Posts  ·  162 Users
About this group
Saari IT/CS wali junta ko bulaya jaata hai saath me GDPI ki prep ke lie.....
Page 1 of 16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please post the latest developments in the IT field ? What all has happened in the last 6 months ?

fingers crossed
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread is so dead..a few general Questions:
what are case tools?
what is TCP/IP.
tell full forms n where it is used POP, HTTP
what is asc?
what is lead time
b2c and b2b

Why is ERP used
snow-flake schema protocol used by Oracle
difference between unix n c++
product development cycle
manufacturing product lifecycle
what is linear programming
What are Intelligent Systems
WHAT IS CLOUD COMPUTING? and its types of services ?
have you heard of 6-sigma? Why 6 sigma? Why not 5 or 7 sigma?
diff between Star and delta networks? uses of both?
What is an E-R Diagram?
What are the various forms of normalization and define them
TELL ME WHAT IS STACK N QUEUE N APPLICATION OF THEM??
tell me what is IP?
difference between IP V4 and IP V6
objects in object-oriented programming
neural networks tree shortest path algorithm

2011: Rejects: XL-BM+HR,MDI,XIMB(WL-7),IIT-M(WL-31),IMT,NMAT 2012: CAT : 98.43-New IIM,NITIE(WL-13),M DI Converts:IIM Kashipur Waitlisted(Not converted)-NITIE: WL131,MDI:600+ Joined: None Epic Fail!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@liverpool9903 said:
@seetharam7 Not only project management, you can also go into IT-Consulting, If your a CS/IT Grad, and have IT work-ex, its better you stick with IT post MBA, bcz the opportunities in the IT field are unlimited(n number of companies, on-site opportunities)...There are loads of companies that offer lucrative roles.. IT was/is/will be a good option.
Thanks a lot dude.
XLRI HRM 2013-2015 || XAT 2013 - 97.9 CAT 2012 - 99.56 SNAP 2012 - 98.56 NMAT - 214.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@seetharam7 Not only project management, you can also go into IT-Consulting, If your a CS/IT Grad, and have IT work-ex, its better you stick with IT post MBA, bcz the opportunities in the IT field are unlimited(n number of companies, on-site opportunities)...There are loads of companies that offer lucrative roles.. IT was/is/will be a good option.
Trying 2 change the world, But its difficult when people around you are dumber than a bag of rocks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Brooklyn @liverpool9903 Thank you. I just wanted to know what all options are there in the IT field after MBA.
XLRI HRM 2013-2015 || XAT 2013 - 97.9 CAT 2012 - 99.56 SNAP 2012 - 98.56 NMAT - 214.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@seetharam7 I have work-ex man, and i was into Mainframes after my Graduation..I now run a test prep website on the internet, So my fav subject would be any of the programming Languages(C/C++/Java) and Databases.

I will be in the IT Sector Post MBA. So S/W project management is what i'll be interested in after MBA.

Hope that answers your question. :)
Trying 2 change the world, But its difficult when people around you are dumber than a bag of rocks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@seetharam7 said:
@Brooklyn Dude, I saw that you mentioned wanting to continue in the CS field itself after MBA. Can you elaborate exactly what kind of companies you are looking at ? And decided specialization ?
Im looking for BFSI sector or M&A; of tech Co.
Why do we fall??? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@seetharam7 said:
@Brooklyn@FSOG@liverpool9903@sujamait Guys, what do you people usually answer to the question "which is your favourite subject? "
i generally dont let it get to that part 😛 but if asked i say i loved all 😛 but dont remember each of them in detail now
Why do we fall??? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@seetharam7 said:
@Brooklyn@FSOG@liverpool9903@sujamait Guys, what do you people usually answer to the question "which is your favourite subject? "
will tell u abt this in couple of days :P
Some promises are meant to be kept. The promise you made to yourself is one of them.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...