Physics Concepts for JEE Mains/ Advanced

If you find Physics mind boggling here is the thread you need to follow to get your physics concepts cleared.Prof. Ashish Arora, (@prof.ashish.arora on PaGaLGuY), Head of of Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, explains physics concep...
Read More...
95 Posts  ·  4,858 Users
Recommended

JEE Advanced 2017: Parents' speak

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced 2017 answer keys, check your score here

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced 2017 paper analysis by IITians Pace

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE ADVANCED 2017 PAPER I CANDIDATES' SPEAK

keyboard_arrow_down

Main 2017 Girls' Topper shares her JEE journey

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 9

Hi guys! Here are a few tips to ace JEE Advanced Physics. http://bit.ly/2phHghV Really helpful. 

AnamHasan

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Posting unrelated external links in comments & posts is considered spamming. This is stricly not allowed on PaGaLGuY. You can post relevant content in the discussions without the links. If you continue posting such links, you will be permanently banned from this site.

Hey guys!! Is there any group for chemistry queries??

pls give me link..

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Posting unrelated external links in comments & posts is considered spamming. This is stricly not allowed on PaGaLGuY. You can post relevant content in the discussions without the links. If you continue posting such links, you will be permanently banned from this site.

Now an individual can rate areas or firms which they could not ever have looked into. This prospective but small addition to the FB web pages can have a mighty effect on one's Facebook method. A conversation on the benefits and drawbacks of the Fa...
Read More...

A conversation on the benefits and drawbacks of the Facebook 5 star ratings will make the matter simpler. buy facebook reviews
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I’m able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone. <a href="ht...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Kindly solve

• favorite 1
star_border
@net.ashishb4u @net.ashishb4u  ·  3w

2. 29/2

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

list of emoticons

• favorite_border 
star_border
Duong Huyen @linhngocnl1990  ·  14 Jul, 2016

Keep moving' bro. like someone said. succces will come when you ready to get it. No laydown and enjoy this powerpuff | fishdom game | slitherio . May the force be with you!

• favorite_border 
@peter07 @peter07  ·  2 Jan, 2017
Post you shared has very useful information and meaningful for me, Its Really glad to read this post and looking for your next article. And i am learning few courses to increase my knowledge and i got best discount using https://www.promoocodes.co...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

For detailed Study you should read "Resnick and Halliday". For solving Problems you shuold opt for "Problems in Genral Physics" by I.E. Irodov. For more reference visit 

http://american-writers.org/.

• favorite_border 
star_border
@nazumi @nazumi  ·  2 Feb, 2017

Thanks for the sharing this great article related to The Future of the Web.. this article is very usefull for me…..thanks again for sharing this great article!   http://loginhot.com/hotmail-login

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Anyone have objective physics by sobhana sharma??? Please send ramveersaini45@gmail.com

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.