phd in Management

17 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Anyone interested in phd in management lets connect here
Page 1 of 2

If you want to do Ph.D in management than as far as I know Galgotia University could be a better option . The aim of this course at GU is to produce students with deep understanding of their respective areas of specialization, innovative ability to solve complex problems, the capacity to learn continually and interact with multi - disciplinary groups etc. For doing this course at GU you need to have a master degree in the relevant field with min of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI ,I have 2 yr of exp in IT and then it, i preped for CAT 13 and have converted a tier 2 college only as of yet , and i am interested in research/PhD . what is the scene of research abroad do i have to write gmat etc, as in India there is a FPM coarse ( of 5 year )by IIMs. Should i go for the pgdm course frm the college i hve converetd or go back to IT as i have heard pgdm( diploma) is not considered at par wid MBA degree abroad ? Any help wud be much appreciated !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@JoshiLalit

"Is it possible to do PhD after PGDM?"I have mostly heard PhD cannot be done after PGDM and can only be done after MBA. Please share your thoughts guys. Lets clear all out doubts by pouring in our opinions and knowledge about this topic.

It is simple- PGDMs approved by AICTE and deemed equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities are eligible for PhD in India at most universities!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am intrested in getting information too.. but who offers

Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"Is it possible to do PhD after PGDM?"I have mostly heard PhD cannot be done after PGDM and can only be done after MBA. Please share your thoughts guys. Lets clear all out doubts by pouring in our opinions and knowledge about this topic.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am interested in part - time PhD. Kindly help with the best institutes for this.

Ramanuj Vidyanta TAPMI 2012 "It is my job to know things what others don't know".
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PhD from ISB:

Hello all,
FPM is designed to train the best and brightest scholars to excel in today €™s highly competitive academic environment. Unparalleled opportunity to learn and receive guidance from leading academicians from world-class universities. Preparing students for faculty positions in top business schools. This programme is being offered in six areas of specialization: Accounting, Financial Economics, Marketing, Operations Management, Organisational Behaviour and Strategy.
The admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) at ISB is now open till January 24, 2013.
You can ask any of your queries through this forum and we shall be glad to answer it. To know more about the programme and request for brochure, please visithttp://www.isb.edu/fpm/www.isb.edu/fpm/
You may also like to refer to the FAQs section here:
http://www.isb.edu/fpm/FAQS.htmlwww.isb.edu/fpm/FAQS.html
We would also like to share with you that this ID is being managed by the current FPM students as well as the ISB Admissions Team for FPM.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi I am doing MBA from heritage institute of technology and want to do phd
in management. can anybody suggest me to know which exams i need to write to do Phd in management. any dates for tge firms getting opened. please letbme know. its really very important. and specifically colleges in kolkata

Sunil Kumar Sahoo
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GamePlan.MBA lets discuss it....am really interested in it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am interested but I have hell lot of doubts....can anyone clear those?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...