PhD/FPM (Fellow Programme in Management)

Hi,

This group will discuss on queries for FPM 2016 onwards; through CAT or similar Tests.

1,269 Posts  ·  6,822 Users
Page 1 of 126

Do we have to send gre score to IIMA or just upload the copy of the score?

CAT-2016 
  •  
Write a comment...
   Hi FPM Applicants, I would like to share my IIM C FPM selection process experience from two years ago. Though I was not selected after the third (final) round, the experience left me impressed and wiser. This is for Finance area and I hope it ...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 8
allaisparadox
@allaisparadox @allaisparadox  ·  7 hours ago
@ajithbabunkm In 2017 the same test was administered to everyone shortlisted after first round. The choice was between verbal and quant. I guess that as an ops candidate you are implicitly assumed to attempt the ...
Read more...
  •  
allaisparadox
@allaisparadox @allaisparadox  ·  7 hours ago

@FPM2019 No experience here. But you would definitiely be asked about some questions on public policy area, your change of interest or any projects that you may have written on SOP.

Write a comment...

IIM Rohtak asking for 80+ OA percentile in CAT to be eligible to apply to FPM. Am I reading corrently ???

•  
Write a comment...

GRE cutoff for FPM with MDI?

•  
Write a comment...

Does IIM Lucknow doesn't require LOR?

CAT-2016 
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
samansmit
@samansmit @samansmit  ·  2 days ago

IIM Lacknow and Ranchi don't require.

•  
aroras429
S Arora @aroras429  ·  2 days ago

Some IIMs don't., And ask only for details of referees. And not the LOR specifically. For lucknow, if process is same as what it was two years back , then no need of LoR. Read their application carefully.

Write a comment...

Does IIMA, IIM INDORE, IIM Rohtak doesn't mail to referees? Cuz my referee fold they didn't get any from from the above IIMs.? Can anyone confirm?

CAT-2016 
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
aroras429
S Arora @aroras429  ·  2 days ago

Generally Indore also mails the referees. Pls ask ur referees to check their spam mails once. Otherwise contact fpm office of iim indore.

•  
Gourav76
Gourav Roy @Gourav76  ·  1 hour ago

Iim i mails 2 days before the Fpm interview

•  
Write a comment...

Where can I get help for SOP preparation?

•  
Write a comment...
Can anyone please give a review of public policy as an area for FPM? How do people fare at the end of the programme? Where do they end up or tend to go? And what kind of people tend to choose it?  My background: Age 27.5 years, an engineering gra...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 7
sayanddude
Sayan P @sayanddude  IIM Ahmedabad  ·  3 days ago
@gMishr For IIMA, the role of referees are minimal, they just take names and don't even contact them... at least that was the case few years back. For other IIMs, they will contact the referees via their offic...
Read more...
  •  
aroras429
S Arora @aroras429  ·  1 day ago

Don't have idea about public policy area. However, I will strongly advice u to directly talk to some fpm students of that area in iim A and B. You can get their email IDs from student profile on the website. Hope someone will respond. Gud luck :)

•  
Write a comment...

Any idea about FPM industry program and how it is different from normal FPM?

•  
Write a comment...
Hello everyone, need some opinions. I am a 2015 batch passout from one of the old IITs. Joined SBI in 2017 after 2 unsuccessful attempts at civil services. 10th : 95+ 12th : 92+ B.Tech : 7/10 Since joining the banking sector, I have developed a ...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 5
samansmit
@samansmit @samansmit  ·  4 days ago

If possible i will try to publish my research output to some good journal.

•  
ssdraganov
Saurabh  @ssdraganov  ·  4 days ago

@samansmit Good luck for that

•  
Write a comment...