PhD/FPM (Fellow Programme in Management)

Hi,

This group will discuss on queries for FPM 2016 onwards; through CAT or similar Tests.

1,216 Posts  ·  6,794 Users
Page 1 of 121

Guys, in light of the recent iim bill controversy, I needed some clarification. As per the bill, if am MBA graduate with CGPA of 8, will it be a 3 year PhD ? Can someone clarify?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
immykad270
Roger Federer  @immykad270  ·  3 hours ago

The coming changes to PhD programs at India's IIMs: Here's what you need to ... https://www.businessinsider.in › ...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Did anyone get admission offer for SPJIMR FPM?

•  
Gourav76
Gourav Roy @Gourav76  ·  5 days ago

I think they didn't even call anyone..their selection is very doubtful

•  
skaustav
@skaustav @skaustav  ·  5 days ago

They told they will be sending admission offers from October End but still I haven't seen anyone getting the offers

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I have completed my BS(Research) - MS from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. MS - 71% BS(Research)-71% XII - 82% and 10th 9.4/10 CGPA GRE Score - 301/340 Will I be able to get PhD in IIM C B K or Indore ? Please reply me. Should I take GR...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello guys.. How good is the PhD program of ximb or xub university? Please share ur thoughts..

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I have completed my BS(Research) - MS from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. MS - 71% BS(Research)-71% XII - 82% and 10th 9.4/10 CGPA GRE Score - 301/340 Will I be able to get PhD in IIM C B K or Indore ? Please reply me. Should I take G...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
  Apply to fpm @ IMI BHUBANESHWAR IN MARKETING HR FINANCE OPERATION IT  through cat/ugc net/RAT-EXAM(INSTITUTE OWN EXAM BASED ON CAT FORMAT)-PLUS INTERVIEW AND A 2 PAGE TENTATIVE RESEARCH PROPOSAL STIPEND 20000/MONTH FIRST 2 YEAR AND 25000/MONTH N...
Read more...
  •  
Gourav76
Gourav Roy @Gourav76  ·  16 days ago

I didn't find the official link into the website if possible share out here

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can anyone guide me on PHD/FPM (Fellow Programme in Management)

•  
Skip this question0 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Someone please tell me if IIT Delhi PhD notifications are out? Help is apprecitated.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello everyone.. I'm an MBA graduate with decent work experience (near to three years)..planning to do Fpm, targeting mainly (IIM A, B, C, K, xlri,)..I would like to know what's the situation of new iim's which are offering Fpm in the relevant are...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 3
kiran.mahasuar
Kiran Mahasuar @kiran.mahasuar  ·  1 month ago

One FPM grad from IIM Ranchi is with XLRI. Few are with other premier institutes. In the world of academia, what matters is publication and the reference power of your superiors i.e. the Professors of your alma-mater.

manu3047
Manu Bansal @manu3047  ·  24 days ago
Campus environment matters a lot. ISB, IIM B, IIM Udaipur, IIM C have good research environment for sure. Also you need to see the research output from an institute. The faculty from your institute is going to be your guide and will give you recom...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

CAT cutoff for IIM A/B/C FPM  ?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 15
root0090
anodyne sillipoint @root0090  ·  2 months ago

@immykad270 keep trying and you shall conquer.

•  
m456
@m456 @m456  ·  23 days ago
  Apply to fpm @ IMI BHUBANESHWAR IN MARKETING HR FINANCE OPERATION IT  through cat/ugc net/RAT-EXAM(INSTITUTE OWN EXAM BASED ON CAT FORMAT)-PLUS INTERVIEW AND A 2 PAGE TENTATIVE RESEARCH PROPOSAL STIPEND 20000/MONTH FIRST 2 YEAR AND 25000/MONTH N...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...