PhD/FPM (Fellow Programme in Management)

1,712 Posts  ·  7,379 Users
About this group

Hi,

This group will discuss on queries for FPM 2016 onwards; through CAT or similar Tests.

Page 1 of 172

Hi, Is Jrf mandatory for applying for IIM B PHD(Public policy) ; or NET score is enough? Please help!

1 comment
manu3047
@manu3047  ·  207 karma

NET is not enough.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

What all goes through the mind of an aspirant when choosing FPM as a career choice ?

College Ranking? IIM Tag? Stipend? Pedagogy?

I am sure that you all research inclined people would understand the importance of a thorough primary research/survey to decide upon hypothesis.

Here is a short form that would help me understand the FPM programme from aspirants point of view.

https://forms.gle/QrKSLnz2mtEby5sj8

Rest assured the data is being collected for purely academic purposes. Also feel free to write in the chat box through comments about which colleges are you targeting for the upcoming FPM admission season.

Thank you :)

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I hope you are safe and doing well.

I am conducting a market reasearch to understand the decision making process of FPM aspirants and candidates who are currently pursuing FPM.

I would request you to fill the form below and help us with insights. It would not take more than 5 minutes, but will be of immense help.

https://forms.gle/NsBhnW7CeJLkoSHf6

Please be assured that this survey is intended for educational purposes and is not a spam message.

@
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I hope you are safe and doing well.

I am conducting a market reasearch to understand the decision making process of FPM aspirants and candidates who are currently pursuing FPM.

I would request you to fill the form below and help us with insights. It would not take more than 5 minutes, but will be of immense help.

https://forms.gle/NsBhnW7CeJLkoSHf6

Please be assured that this survey is intended for educational purposes and is not a spam message.

Thanks,

Nikhil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. Any idea what is the expected cut off for CAT to get shortlisted for fpm/phd program at IIM A, B or C? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to write sop please guide me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks to studygang's virtual library study partner for introducing me to this platform.

1 like1 comment
prayas321
@prayas321  ·  1 karma

oh, i am getting a hang of how this platform functions. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Idea when the application process for 2021 Iim PhD will begin? After Dec 2020 net exam or...?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
somdce2005
@somdce2005  ·  87 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DevilTush
@DevilTush  ·  8 karma

Last year's score can be used. @manasjyoti26

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All. Is one supposed to submit CAT/GRE/ any other test scores along with the application form for PhD? Or that can be shared later? 

Rana Pujari
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
manu3047
@manu3047  ·  207 karma

Better to email the PhD offices once the applications open. Sometimes the CAT results are not even out before the the last date of PhD application.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Arka_IIMA
@Arka_IIMA  ·  0 karma

You are supposed to submit the rank card along your application. In special cases you can talk with PhD office of the respective IIMS\

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...