PH queries and Discussion for CAT 2016

13 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group

To serve CAT 2016 students with any queries regarding admission in MBA colleges

Page 1 of 2

I am a 60% pwd with a call from FMS but my percentile is very low just 6.98.do i have any chance, my exp is 29 months as computer operator and got many extra curricular credits before my accident. Do i have any chance, plz suggest

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dolna
@Dolna  ·  28 karma

Not an enquiry, all my fellow PH MBA aspirants who have received interview calls from IIMs all the best. May you rock the interview!

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have not been able to attach my pwd certificate to Lucknow form even though its size is only of 20kb , anybody else facing the same problem?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m selected for the wat/gd/pi for iim Khozikode,indore and shillong.....i want to know some tips about facing the interview and what type of question will they ask.......

1 comment
zeet22
@zeet22  ·  10 karma

why do you want to do Mba ? do you know about the college and program? tell me something about yourself ? be honest and confident and you can manage your interview

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dolna
@Dolna  ·  28 karma

Can anyone if possible upload a CAT 2016 Spreadsheet on PH Category? The SC/ST have already prepared such a spreadsheet and uploaded it in the SC/ST forum of Pagalguy....

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
dzoner18
@dzoner18  ·  0 karma

Great..call on that number. The person is studying in IIMB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
zeet22
@zeet22  ·  10 karma

hi any progress regarding the spreadsheet

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how well is placement scenario for PH candidates in IIM and FMS, I saw some articles that few PH candidates were left unplaced due to their physical challenges , it would very difficult to go through such kind of scenario after paying hefty fees , Please help me understand regarding this issue?

1 like2 comments
paraku
@paraku  ·  8 karma

it depends on an individual to individual basis

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
dzoner18
@dzoner18  ·  0 karma

Overall it's good. Many have been placed in top companies like L'Oreal, Tata, HUL, ITC.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dolna
@Dolna  ·  28 karma

Hey exactly what type of work ex. is considered by IIMs? If anyone has ex like teaching, publishing, editing, hr etc (anything not sales IT or finance) will it be considered as work ex? 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ash_a2v
@ash_a2v  ·  12 karma

that will suffice the need

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Dolna
@Dolna  ·  28 karma

Ok....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends, A doubt. In the mock test provided in CAT official Website...I noted only 5 non-MCQ questions were asked and also noted that 10 questions from Geometry was asked.....Will the number of questions asked from a particular chapter in the MOCK CAT will be same for Real CAT(CONSIDERING LAST YEAR TREND)?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone solved 2016 mock test on iimcat?  I need the solutions with detailed explainations uregently

1 comment
ash_a2v
@ash_a2v  ·  12 karma

hey... sorry i don't have them

you could ask the same in threads exclusively for cat 2016

this thread is for dap candidates queries on admission

thanks and atb

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...