Pgsem@iimb

113 Posts  ·  64 Users
About this group
Hi, I have been a member of PG and this year, I had taken a decision to join PGSEM program at IIM-B. I have 7 yrs of work ex in the IT industry and this is indeed a good course for ppl who have good amount of work ex in IT. And this course is no...
Page 1 of 12

what are the placemnt records??? max an avg packg? or is it that pgsem (pgpem ) doesnt have campus placemnts?? what would be the lowest converted cat cutoff?? and gmat too

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGSEM Open House for Admissions to 2013 is happening on 30-June and 28-July. From next year, admissions are based on CAT & GMAT alone. See details here: How to Apply & 2013 Admissions Calendar | Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How abt the job prospects post PGSEM ? I have 8+ years of IT experience

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called PGSEM office. waitlist has cleared till 7th. Best of luck to those who cleared.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi dragon fly

till wl 6 cleared? is that confirmed? how to check it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WL results out..gt mail tdy, till WL-6 cleared! I'm in..;)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

..any info on waitlist movement anyone...? 15th was the last day for ppl in main list to confrm admission...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

some info for waitlisted ppl...

2008--till wl10 cleared
2009--no WL cleared

but i came across some info in yahoo grps that in 2009, no of seats were 75 and there were more than 75 selected ppl in main/prime list to account for ppl dropping out from the main list...so all 75 seats gt full and things never came to the wait-list.

this yr the main list has 75 candidates for 75 seats and 9 ppl are there in wait list...so hoping the WL moves this time....fingers crossed...will need to wait fr anothr 2-3 weeks...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@achal

sent u a pm. pls check...

not sure if it's ok to attach the results here, moderators..pls comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can you please post the results. the site is not opening

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...