PGSEM 2008 Preparation

9 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello All, Here I am opening up a new thread for the first time on PG since my rather mute existence on these forums for the past 2-3 years. Anyway, thats not important or the agenda of the thread. While i searched for PGSEM on PG f...
Page 1 of 1

Hey All,

I guess i am the last one to start preparing ... I just saw that admissions are open and registerd myself today. Could anyone please tell me what books could we study to have a basic brush up of the tactics to be applied in the Logical reasoning and Problem solving sections ?

Also what time would the open house start from on 25th jan ?

Best Regards,
Madhu

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,
I just finished registering for the PGSEM test on Feb 15th 2009. I noticed that Chennai is not an option for both test location and Course location. both of these default to the location of Bangalore. Has anyone else noticed this or does anyone have any information regarding this.

X

nice information

I was looking for such info before appearing for the exam but could not find any where so continued my study on CAT pattern.

The PGSEM office sent out an exam link just 2 days before the exam and it was a bit of a surprise for me. The exam paper was a bit easier than the CAT paper. I am attached the same paper to this post for future aspirants.

I have also posted some of the questions that I remember from the 2008 exam at my blog : Sandys Blog. If you appeared for the same and remember some more questions or want to correct some of the questions posted by me please do.

Hi, Can someone please give me the link where we can find the previous year's PGSEM test?

I havent given PGSEM before but I am basing my preparation on the CAT pattern though I am not sure what exactly to expect in the test (even CAT changes every year...)

There are some obvious questions about the sections in the test, like it will be more DI oriented or logical reasoning based....!

Good initiative. Pls drop all those tough questions in this forum to be discussed.

Idream.... How are your preparations going on for the exam?
Have you previously given PGSEM exam!!!!

I am a PGSEM aspirant too for this year ...

Can anybody post link to Online tests in this forum!!!.

:robot:

Good initiative. Pls drop all those tough questions in this forum to be discussed.

Idream.... How are your preparations going on for the exam?
Have you previously given PGSEM exam!!!!

I am a PGSEM aspirant too for this year ...

Can anybody post link to Online tests in this forum!!!.

:robot:

Hello All,

Here I am opening up a new thread for the first time on PG since my rather mute existence on these forums for the past 2-3 years.

Anyway, thats not important or the agenda of the thread.

While i searched for PGSEM on PG forums, i have got results for "Abt PGSEM", eligibility etc.

But i realize that PGSEM exam is just about 2 months and 10 days away (roughly).

So i wanted people who are preparing for this exam to come together on a platform which PG has provided and discuss the preparation strategies, materials, problems, mocks (if any) -> basically all preparation related stuff.

I request people, seniors, mods to chip in and provide the required impetus to this platform.

- Cheers and All the best,
idream