PGPBFS In XIMB

4 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello Guyz.. I want your help...actually m bit confused...m selected for the post graduate certificate programme in banking and financial dervices in ximb.. My cat was miserable..i got only 60 percentile.. Right now wat m thinking i...
Page 1 of 1
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello Guyz..

I want your help...actually m bit confused...m selected for the post graduate certificate programme in banking and financial dervices in ximb..

My cat was miserable..i got only 60 percentile..

Right now wat m thinking is Let me go wid dis course den work for an year..and den try for the PGDM in any good college...

Plz guyz help me out..tell me wats the scope of dis course..shouldi go for this course or not..!!

thnx...

regards....

guyz.plz help me plz..!!
Hello Guyz..

I want your help...actually m bit confused...m selected for the post graduate certificate programme in banking and financial dervices in ximb..

Right now wat m thinking is Let me go wid dis course den work for an year..and den try for the PGDM in any good college...

Plz guyz help me out..tell me wats the scope of dis course..shouldi go for this course or not..!!

thnx...

regards....

Guyz..plz help me out..plz..!!

Hello Guyz..

thnx...

regards....