PGP of IIM Indore at Ras Al Khaimah (UAE).

203 Posts  ·  65 Users
About this group
Hi puys, I am starting this thread to discuss about the pgp that IIM Indore is going to start this year in Ras Al Khaimah (UAE). The programme is going to be conducted by IIM Indore, only the campus will be at RAK. After completion of the pro...
Page 1 of 21

hi @ishant7890

Did u get any info?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@anshulinusa I think I ll apply, but am not sure about the future prospects interms of placements and exposure..seniors please help with some stats and figures
Change before you have to !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone applied for this?

CAT '12-95.03%ile | Converts: IIM Indore(PGP at Mumbai), SPJain Global, IMT-G(FT) | Rejects: S PJain Mumbai(Score-IM),IIM-Ranchi(HR) | Joining : IIM Indore (PGP at Mumbai )
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

join the below group on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/336095146455864

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Naaruto said: Seniors pls help, Its not the right thread but can anyone tell me if there is a thread for the "IIM I pgp at Mumbai"...if not where can I get info about the same...
dude, I have started a thread about this but got no reply.......do you have any idea about how good this programme is?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors pls help,
Its not the right thread but can anyone tell me if there is a thread for the "IIM I pgp at Mumbai"...if not where can I get info about the same...

Never Say Die...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
the fact is that the 2012-14 batch will be the second batch.so, the first batch hasn't completed .so,we have no figures.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi guys,

i just met my IMS teacher to ask about this course.he told me that pursuing this course won't be worth taking the risk.he told me that XLRI started a course abroad a couple of years ago and it failed miserably.the same with SP Jain's dubai and singapore programmes.he also told me that till we have "figures" as to how the batches are doing in terms of placements and summers, we can't probably judge how much acceptance that the course gets from the industry.so, if u people know some teachers ( like from coaching institutes ) can u get their second opinions as well? it would make things clear for all of us.

Can you get us the placement figures, from your teachers, of the abroad courses you mentioned in your post???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
received a mail
venue kolkata
date 15/07/2012
time 8.30 am

anyone allocated the same date and time?
just want to know how relevant is the course?
have no idea about this RAK.....
any advice is welcomed

@sudipto792:
my WAP/PI venue is at Chennai and it is scheduled on 16/07/2012.
Pls do let me know about your written/PI experience. It will give me some help.

Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...