PGFMB in S.P.Jain Mumbai

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Can anybody tell me when to apply in order to enroll for september batch of this PGFMB (Family managed business) in S.P.Jain?They have mentioned on their website that it's a rolling process but the application form doesn't have any option of choos...
Page 1 of 1
@akshun1991 said:
@missionCAT13Sir, The current link provides the information of normal PGDM coursesI want to know about PGFMB program of S.P.Jain i.e. post graduate program in family managed business
You may also ask there about PGFMB, seniors will reply you.. 😃
NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@missionCAT13
Sir,

The current link provides the information of normal PGDM courses

I want to know about PGFMB program of S.P.Jain i.e. post graduate program in family managed business
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@akshun1991 said:
Can anybody tell me when to apply in order to enroll for september batch of this PGFMB (Family managed business) in S.P.Jain?They have mentioned on their website that it's a rolling process but the application form doesn't have any option of choosing the batch.As I'am completing my graduation in May 2013 so, its impossible for me to join in March.Also, they have asked for year wise percentage.So, do i have to convert my CGPA (Cumulative of all years) into percentage or SGPA (Semester wise) for filling in the form?
Sir, Go Here.

NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Can anybody tell me when to apply in order to enroll for september batch of this PGFMB (Family managed business) in S.P.Jain?They have mentioned on their website that it's a rolling process but the application form doesn't have any option of choosing the batch.
As I'am completing my graduation in May 2013 so, its impossible for me to join in March.
Also, they have asked for year wise percentage.
So, do i have to convert my CGPA (Cumulative of all years) into percentage or SGPA (Semester wise) for filling in the form?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...