PGDM Part Time Student from IMT Ghaziabad

Hi All, I am interested in doing Part Time MBA from IMT Ghaziabad for which I have to appear in an entrance test. Can you guyz let me know what is the format of the question papers. What is the level of difficulty. Is there any sectional cuto...
12 Posts  ·  8 Users
Page 1 of 1
Information Webinar for IIM- L Working Managers’ Program 2017-2019 WMP at Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is a perfect program for working executives (on-campus classes at IIM Lucknow Noida Campus) The aspirants can meet the IIM team team ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hello Guys I am seeking opinion on part time MBA courses available in New Zealand.The universities that caught my eye are -1. Univeristy of Auckland 2. University of Otago 3. Univeristy of Massey Currently i am having 4+ years of experience in I...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi Guys,I would like to have your valuable feedback, as i am planning and offered with part-time MBA (PGDM) at IMT, Ghaziabad.Is it worth to go for this program, or any thing else i should take care for this program.I have to deposit fees of first...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
I have been offered admission in this course in IMT. Don't know about the value of this degree... and how its gonna help my careerHave to deposit fee by 22 juneCan any1 tell me sumthing valuable in this regard.Even I have been offered admission th...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

I have been offered admission in this course in IMT.
Don't know about the value of this degree... and how its gonna help my career
Have to deposit fee by 22 june
Can any1 tell me sumthing valuable in this regard.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment..
isha261987 Says
should i join part time mba from imt ghaziabad???

hi esha ..did u appear for the test and GD/PI on 13th May for Part-Time IMT ghz.. if yes ...are the results out ??? Please respond if u have any idea.
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
isha261987 Says

are u appearing for test which will be held on 13th May, 2012 ?? Only after that your selection depends 😃
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi .
I have applied for IMT ghz part time this year. what was your result did u clear if yes what was the format of question paper. Please help or pass me ur number

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Kunal,After posting this thread I discussed with other friends and searched a lot. But still in confusion.Surely WMP from IIML-NC is better but it has the cost associated with it. Approx. 6lacs and three years with weekdays classes is a good amoun...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.