Join the discussion on K J Somaiya Institute of Management Executive MBA Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
K J Somaiya Institute of Management is a premier business school of India that offers postgraduate and doctoral level courses in management. The institute offers various specializations under its MBA program, which equip the students with the necessary skills to excel in complex work situations.
About the course
Executive MBA offered by the KJ Somaiya Institute of Management has been designed for experienced executives looking to enhance their skills and knowledge. The course curriculum allows the students to transform their work style to suit the changing needs of the global economy.
• Name of the Program: – MBA (Executive)
• Duration: – 15 months
• Mode of education: – Full-time residential
• Available Seats: – 30 plus 15% supernumerary seats
• Important Dates: –
– Admission process commencement – Ongoing
– Last date for completing the online application – 31st August 2020
– Commencement of the program – 3rd September 2020
• Course Fees: –
– Tuition Fees – 8,17,290/-
– Hostel Fees – 2,04,750/-
• Acceptable entrance exams: – CAT, XAT, CMAT, or GMAT
• Eligibility Criteria: –
– Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
– Candidate must have a minimum work experience of 5 years post qualification.
– Required score in any of the acceptable entrance exams, i.e., CAT, XAT, CMAT, or GMAT.
• Admission Process: –
– Candidate must complete the online application process on the website of the institute.
– Candidates will be shortlisted based on the score in the entrance exams.
– Shortlisted candidates will have to write a Statement of Purpose and then appear for a personal interview.
– The final list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of performance in the qualifying exam, personal interview, academic performance, and statement of purpose.
• Selection Process: – The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview round. Seats will be allocated based on the merit rank, seat availability, and waitlist number of the choice of the applicant.