PGDM Executive @ SIMSR (K J Somaiya Institute Of Management Studies & Research

206 Posts  ·  162 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on K J Somaiya Institute of Management Executive MBA Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

K J Somaiya Institute of Management is a premier business school of India that offers postgraduate and doctoral level courses in management. The institute offers various specializations under its MBA program, which equip the students with the necessary skills to excel in complex work situations.

About the course

Executive MBA offered by the KJ Somaiya Institute of Management has been designed for experienced executives looking to enhance their skills and knowledge. The course curriculum allows the students to transform their work style to suit the changing needs of the global economy.

• Name of the Program: – MBA (Executive)

• Duration: – 15 months

• Mode of education: – Full-time residential

• Available Seats: – 30 plus 15% supernumerary seats

• Important Dates: –

– Admission process commencement – Ongoing

– Last date for completing the online application – 31st August 2020

– Commencement of the program – 3rd September 2020

• Course Fees: –

– Tuition Fees –           8,17,290/-

– Hostel Fees –           2,04,750/-

• Acceptable entrance exams: – CAT, XAT, CMAT, or GMAT

• Eligibility Criteria: –

– Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.

– Candidate must have a minimum work experience of 5 years post qualification.

– Required score in any of the acceptable entrance exams, i.e., CAT, XAT, CMAT, or GMAT.

• Admission Process: –

– Candidate must complete the online application process on the website of the institute.

– Candidates will be shortlisted based on the score in the entrance exams.

– Shortlisted candidates will have to write a Statement of Purpose and then appear for a personal interview.

– The final list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of performance in the qualifying exam, personal interview, academic performance, and statement of purpose.

• Selection Process: – The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview round. Seats will be allocated based on the merit rank, seat availability, and waitlist number of the choice of the applicant.

Page 1 of 21

Hi Anyone joining the 2020-2021 MBA executive Batch of KJ somaiya can leave their phone nos..So i can create a  W H A T S A P P group.. (Apparently pagalguy is masking the word W H A T S app)

1 comment
Legazz
@Legazz  ·  1 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cutoff for k j somaiya through cmat?

1 comment
sw_2406
@sw_2406  ·  94 karma

approx 98

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi anyone planning to join KJ Somaiya for PGDM ex

1 comment
wolf_020287
@wolf_020287  ·  0 karma

@allolika03 I'll be joining the 2020 batch..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Xth- 79.8% XIIth- 73.2% Grads- 80.1% Work ex- 18 months (as on 31/12/2018) Category-General Domicile-West Bengal Cat score as follows:- va-43 lrdi-38 qa-13 overall-94 expected percentile-80+ What are my chances to get a call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM-Kozhikode has Announced admissions for its Executive Post Graduation Program Batch 2018-2020.

Aspirants can Check Their Eligibility at-https://goo.gl/DYCPf2

before applying for the Same.

Know More @ Economic Times Link-https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/education/admission-opens-for-iim-k-and-tsws-11th-epgp-batch/articleshow/64741488.cms

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who are joining, can we make a whatapp group ??? post me your number i  will add.

12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Darshil3006
@Darshil3006  ·  5 karma

Hi @sana15 @abhishekbhide15 am thinking to join k j Executive program, can you guide me in brief of the application process and the placement scenario ? Thanks !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
allolika03
@allolika03  ·  0 karma

Hi, I am planning to join KJ Soniya for PGDM ex for 2019 -2020 batch, I understand that some of u have joined the course in 2018, can someone please let me know about the placement scenario

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any alumni in the group?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody applying for PGDM exec 18-19 batch ?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
veera2727
@veera2727  ·  1 karma

@Shankha08 how was your interview?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ankmys
@Ankmys  ·  33 karma

yes i am joining

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have given cet, am I eligible for executive course?

1 comment
Sanny88
@Sanny88  ·  4 karma

@tanveehm they accept only CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi I have applied to the pgdm exec 2017-2018 batch. has anyone received Interview calls till now???

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Sanny88
@Sanny88  ·  4 karma

Hi..Pls WhatsApp on this no 7226934457

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shankha08
@Shankha08  ·  0 karma

@Bhaskar1988 Hi, can you share your number? I have applied for the 2018-19 batch. Would be nice if we could discuss.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...