PGDIT 2007 from IIT Kgp! Is it worthy for an Engineer?

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Guys I wanted to join this course PGDIT offered by IIT kgp. After reading some blogs on bad treatment of PGDITians i am having a second thought. I want to know the profile of the students who join this course. My profile is: A B.E graduate...
Page 1 of 1

HI,
I was a graduate from that institute. As per my knowledge, On campus PGDIT program is a good one. Though I have no knowledge about input student profile, few of them grab good jobs in MNCs like microsoft, yahoo etc . I have done few course in that department and few faculties(2-3) are good( i don't want to comment about other faculties). If u can opt for M.Tech program it will be good for you. U r working in MNC so I guess PGDIT course may not be very useful for you right now. Look at this site
School of Information Technology, IIT kharagpur. You can mail to faculties to know about it .

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Guys

I wanted to join this course PGDIT offered by IIT kgp. After reading some blogs on bad treatment of PGDITians i am having a second thought. I want to know the profile of the students who join this course. My profile is: A B.E graduate with 1 1/2 years Work Exp in an MNC. Should I join this course? Will I be allowed to sit for placement is where u should guide me! Kindly advise.

Regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.