PGDBA Programme

562 Posts  ·  2,325 Users
About this group

Please post if you have details (other than what's on the IIM calcutta website) about the Post Graduate Degree in Business Analytics programme offered jointly be IIM C , IIT KGP and ISI Kolkata

Page 1 of 57

Union Bank of India, India’s 5th largest Public Sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme for Students of Premier Management Institutes (IIMs, XLRI, SPJIMR, MDI Gurgaon & IMT Ghaziabad) at the reduced ROI of 6.80% !

Delhi NCR students interested in availing quick sanction/disbursement of loan can contact:

Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)

M: 8010768063 / 9027226900 , E: mohit.krishna@unionbankofindia.com

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Competitive ROI of 6.80% among peer Banks 

2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.40.00 lakhs 

3. No collateral security required/ Nil Processing Charges/ Nil Margin

4. Parent or spouse to be made co-applicant or personal guarantor without reckoning their income/means (No co-applicant/guarantor required for students of IIMs)

5. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)

6. 2-wheeler loan finance up to Rs.1.50 lakh @ ROI of 6.80% available

7. Quickest sanction/disbursement in 2-3 days

8. Reimbursement of Admission Acceptance Fee (AAF) and 1st or 2nd term fee available

9. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme available

10. Provision for interest subsidy during moratorium period for applicant having parental income upto Rs.4.50lakhs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#startupsummitlive
https://www.startupsummit.live/h
Join at Startup Summit LIVE from 24th July to 26th July 2020.
Major speakers include Fabrice Grinda (Co-founder fjlabs, Super Angel and earned $350M+ from exits), Pavel Cherkashin (Managing Partner & Founder, Mindrock Capital) and a 100 more.
Book your Tickets Now ( Use Coupon code- bibek_ks to get tickets @ 99 only )

Post 80472869740213
Bibek Keshari Sahu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everybody on this group.

I am a GEM fresher, with 10th/12th/Engineering as 10cgpa/ 93.4% / 7.9 cgpa.

What marks out of 150 should I aim to get a call from IIM-C for pgdba ?

Though just a fresher but I am a former data science intern at UnitedHealth Group, Swiggy, KPMG.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
GEM95
@GEM95  ·  114 karma

150 to be on a safe side 🙈 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
cat_messiah
@cat_messiah  ·  98 karma

@GEM95 Splendid advice. Really, I didn't know that getting full marks can save me anyday anyhow!! Thanks for enlightenment.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, I am thinking of preparing for PGDBA exam for next year . These are my scores:

10th : 90%

12th: 54%

B.Tech ECE: 81 %

Work Ex : 3 years as Java Developer.

Should I go for PGDBA ? I am worried because of my 12th marks .

I emailed IIMC about my eligibility and they confirmed I am eligible to apply for the exam.

Thanks & Regards

2 comments
vpvp64
@vpvp64  ·  23 karma

why data science when u have 3years exp in web development,,,,,,,,,,,u will start as a fresher.........think before u choose anything.......because data science hype is way too much these days than it actually is.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
madhurmd
@madhurmd  ·  8 karma

if you're eligible, go for it. As @vpvp64 said, You also have an alternate career option as a Java developer. If you want to switch career paths, PGDBA is a great option. Be thorough with your preparation because you might be able to apply once or twice after which your experience will become too much

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys....I am currently working as a software engineer, my work mainly involves in technical area. So could you suggest any analytics certificate programme that boost up my PGDBA resume.

Thanks in advance

2 comments
Soumyadipc06
@Soumyadipc06  ·  3 karma

@cmkr I would suggest do a one-year or 2-year full time program; there are umpteen numbe rof certification programs involving analytics, but the real matter there are very less. Hence the value in the industry is also not much. hence, I would suggest that you do a full-time program for 1/2 years.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PGDBA_2020
@PGDBA_2020  ·  26 karma

Dear @cmkr you dont need any analytics certificate to boost your profile for PGDBA Program

Today is the last date for PGDBA 2020 applications, if you are interested you can fill the form and prepare for the entrance exam well.

https://www.isical.ac.in/~pgdba/ 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 98.23 in CAT 20 10th - 83.5 12th- 78 Btech-74.6 I have a certification course on data analytics as well. What are my chances of getting in IIM Calcutta pgdba?

2 comments
ABCLK100
@ABCLK100  ·  3 karma

Which certification course?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aayush_96
@aayush_96  ·  3 karma

Data science and engineering in great lakes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you a working professional looking to delve into the analytics domain?
Are you a recent graduate looking to make your mark in the field of data science and business analytics?
Do you wish to ride the wave of AI comprehension and expertise?

Comprising more than 100,000 opportunities in India and jobs doubling every two years, analytics is already the next big thing. Grab the best skills from the most premier institutes of the nation.

PGDBA is India's unique tri-institute programme where the three pillars of Business Analytics are reinforced by the masters of these fields. In this 2-year full-time programme you get to learn:

✔ Statistics from the prestigious Indian Statistical Institute
✔ Machine Learning from the oldest IIT, IIT Kharagpur
✔ Business Management skills from India's best-ranked B-School, IIM Calcutta
along with a 6-month Corporate internship at the world's leading firms.

Applications are open till 19th January 2020.
To learn more visit: https://www.isical.ac.in/~pgdba/How_To_Apply.html or scan the QR code below.

Apply Now!

#PGDBA #iimcalcutta #iitkharagpur #isi #datascience #businessanalytics

Post 65858125091900
The Official Handle for PGDBA queries regarding Admissions and Preparation 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am starting to prepare for pgdba 2020. Can anyone tell some good resources to start with?

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
ankushmishra
@ankushmishra  ·  18 karma

@ABCLK100, my Interview was terrible. They put me up on stress interview and you know how it works either one way or other.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ABCLK100
@ABCLK100  ·  3 karma

@ankushmishra Please reply to DM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When are the results going to be declared?

1 like1 comment
Abhiklkata
@Abhiklkata  ·  0 karma

it's declared!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I am from PGDBA 2020 batch. Here is a central repository site for you where you can access various links. It can help you in taking better decision about which program to choose. Information spans from official links to placements stats to current batch's interview experience. We have also added pictures page, which you might enjoy, where we have shared various pics of campus, batch, and picnics etc.

https://sites.google.com/site/pgdbaspace/

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...