PGDBA Programme

565 Posts  ·  2,353 Users
About this group

Please post if you have details (other than what's on the IIM calcutta website) about the Post Graduate Degree in Business Analytics programme offered jointly be IIM C , IIT KGP and ISI Kolkata

Page 1 of 57

PGDBA Sample Mock for the Bull's Eye Test Series is open for all. Treat this as diagnostic test for your preparation and a Sample Test for our Bull's Eye Test Series.

Contact us on Whatsapp for further information:- 8840433067

Telegram Group :- shorturl.at/azAJO 

Whatsapp Group :- shorturl.at/rxAF0 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update on when forms will be out?

CAT 20 : 96.65 IIFT 2021 : 99.46 Converts: IIFTD, MDI HRM,IB, IIM Trichy, Raipur, Ksp, Amr, Jam, Sirmaur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Want to start your preparation for PGDBA from scratch

Worried about how to complete the syllabus?

Don't worry, we have got you covered. No need to look for videos, books and youtube

This course will cover all the important concepts, will give you understanding through examples and will give you enough practice problems regulary to grasp the concepts. 

How much does it cost? Only Rs 199. 

https://www.aicrack.in/s/store/courses/description/PGDBA-2021-PREP-MASTER

Telegram Group :- shorturl.at/azAJO 

Whatsapp Group :- shorturl.at/rxAF0

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Class 10 - 88% Class 12 - 77% Btech - 71% Work ex - 2+ yes Category SC What should be the safe score which o should target? Will getting 110+ be enough to be on the safe side?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are pleased to announce that the 4th Batch (2018-2020) of the two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) programme successfully completed its placement process. In total, 60 offers were rolled out by 18 firms to 56 students. One student opted out to commence his entrepreneurial journey. This year-on-year trend of growing remunerations was witnessed yet again. The average remuneration recorded at INR 26.31 LPA surpassed last year's figure of INR 25.05 LPA with a growth of 5%. An international offer of INR 41.29 Lacs was the highest package secured. “PGDBA’s unique course structure leverages the Industry connect and offers a six-month industry internship, which provides time to candidates to prove their mettle in the industry. This resulted in 70 per cent of the batch securing full-time job offers (PPO) " Click here to read: https://indianexpress.com/article/jobs/iim-calcuttas-pgdba-batch-gets-salary-of-rs-41-29-lakh-average-ctc-higher-than-last-year-6499044/ Click here to view placement report: https://www.iimcal.ac.in/sites/all/files/pdfs/2018-20_pgdba_placement_report.pdf

The Official Handle of PGDBA Public Relations Team
1 comment
viki_34
@viki_34  ·  8 karma

3 fire similie🔥🔥🔥

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#startupsummitlive
https://www.startupsummit.live/h
Join at Startup Summit LIVE from 24th July to 26th July 2020.
Major speakers include Fabrice Grinda (Co-founder fjlabs, Super Angel and earned $350M+ from exits), Pavel Cherkashin (Managing Partner & Founder, Mindrock Capital) and a 100 more.
Book your Tickets Now ( Use Coupon code- bibek_ks to get tickets @ 99 only )

Post 80472869740213
Bibek Keshari Sahu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everybody on this group.

I am a GEM fresher, with 10th/12th/Engineering as 10cgpa/ 93.4% / 7.9 cgpa.

What marks out of 150 should I aim to get a call from IIM-C for pgdba ?

Though just a fresher but I am a former data science intern at UnitedHealth Group, Swiggy, KPMG.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
GabbarBhai1994
@GabbarBhai1994IIFT  ·  2,044 karma

This year 7 points are for workex and 6 for grad score so it is going to hurt you. For GEM fresher it is difficult. 1305-140 seems to give you a fair chance

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kunmosin
@kunmosin  ·  0 karma

What abou nc-obc?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, I am thinking of preparing for PGDBA exam for next year . These are my scores:

10th : 90%

12th: 54%

B.Tech ECE: 81 %

Work Ex : 3 years as Java Developer.

Should I go for PGDBA ? I am worried because of my 12th marks .

I emailed IIMC about my eligibility and they confirmed I am eligible to apply for the exam.

Thanks & Regards

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
madhurmd
@madhurmd  ·  9 karma

if you're eligible, go for it. As @vpvp64 said, You also have an alternate career option as a Java developer. If you want to switch career paths, PGDBA is a great option. Be thorough with your preparation because you might be able to apply once or twice after which your experience will become too much

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
GabbarBhai1994
@GabbarBhai1994IIFT  ·  2,044 karma

12th boards marks has 6 points as weightage. It would be difficult to convert a call unless you score 130+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys....I am currently working as a software engineer, my work mainly involves in technical area. So could you suggest any analytics certificate programme that boost up my PGDBA resume.

Thanks in advance

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Priyanka785674
@Priyanka785674  ·  0 karma

Hey, there are so many courses to choose from but doing the research work before investing in your career is important too. There is one such place where you can access all the courses according to your requirement and needs. Visit AI Monks and find answers to the questions you didn't even know you had. https://aimonks.com/counsel/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  4 karma

@cmkr

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 98.23 in CAT 20 10th - 83.5 12th- 78 Btech-74.6 I have a certification course on data analytics as well. What are my chances of getting in IIM Calcutta pgdba?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
aayush_96
@aayush_96  ·  4 karma

Data science and engineering in great lakes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  4 karma

@aayush_96

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...