PGDBA from Sydenham

25 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hey guys It is advisable to do PGDBA from Sydenham rather than doing MMS from dalmia, sies or MET Please do reply Raj
Page 1 of 3
any idea when is the test of sydneham for pgdba this year, also what is the test pattern like?

is it like cet or has a higher level than cet.

pardon my ignorance bt isnt sydenham thru CET?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea when is the test of sydneham for pgdba this year, also what is the test pattern like?

is it like cet or has a higher level than cet.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i guess evry1 wil be havin sydenham as their centre...cos ther'll b hardly 2000 ppl givin the test!!so all can fit in the coll.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

Has anyone checked the venue of exam mine roll no is 105.

bye gaurav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI GUYZ,
I've got a call for PGDBA course of MET. My CET score is 126 , rank 2410.Please advise whether i should take up the PG course or work for a year and try CET next year.Waiting for ur replies
Raj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Work ex will count only if the company is listed on any of the Stock Exchanges

hey ... if i am not wrong ... TCS is not listed ... so even that won't count ??

just a passing thought 😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The only bad thing about these chaps is the number of seats that are reserved.
That means you'll have guys who're gonna drag the quality of the whole batch downwards.

To the guys who say "Everyone should get an oppurtunity to do an MBA", I say
"If you feel you're worthy enough to study Management, compete on PURE MERIT. We'll see !!"

Anyway, the test is on 18th July and the list of candidates selected for the GD-PI will be put up on 26th July. Final merit list on 4th Aug.

Keep those "Original" SSC & HSC marksheets close at hand, coz there are 40 marks reserved for "Past academic performance".
Work ex will count only if the company is listed on any of the Stock Exchanges (tell them to get lost, yaar !! Acting like typical fullstop comma Govt guys).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys
Howz the PGDBA of Chetna College?
Has anybody collected the application form of Sydhenam PGDBA?.If yes pls furnish some details
Cya Take Care
Raj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Both.pg.And.Mms.are.recognized.by.Aicte...Diff.between.Pgd.and.Mms.is.that.De.former.is.not.recog.by.any.
Univ.Its.autonomous.while.de.latter.is.recognized.By.some.god.damn.Univ...Like.Mumbai.univ.et.al

Posted from a mobile

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it better to do a PGDBA from SYDNEHAM than an MMS from the same college ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...