IIM C PGDBA 2020-22 Aspirants

819 Posts  ·  2,896 Users
About this group

This is a group for the candidates aspiring for the PGDBA exam for 2020-22.Interested candidates can view and post their experiences

Page 1 of 82

Dear Aspirants,

You can also follow our social media pages for General Updates about PGDBA

https://www.facebook.com/PGDBA.IIMC.ISI.IITKgp/

https://www.linkedin.com/school/pgdba-iimcalcutta/

The Official Handle for PGDBA queries regarding Admissions and Preparation 
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got a message from isi saying interviews are postponed indefinitely from may 2-3. Why are they taking this call when may 2-3 is still long way from now.

2 comments
dozer001
@dozer001  ·  1,030 karma

They got insider info of postponement of lockdown i guess

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
trader-007
@trader-007  ·  151 karma

Even before anyone knew this covid-19 is this serious, they postponed their interview dates which were falling in midst of lockdown.. so holdback and don't ques them, maybe they are just showing off some of their Analytics skill.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys, there's a Facebook mentioned in this group, please join it. We are supposed to provide our information regarding education and work experience so that the college can match us with mentors or something and from there the process will go ahead. We haven't heard anything from them yet because there are only 200 members in the group and a lot of selects don't know about this. There's also a telegram link in the fb group. Until they get information of everyone the process won't go ahead. At least let's not delay this from our end.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
nagallapruthvu
@nagallapruthvu  ·  33 karma

That's not for interview process. It is just for guidance. That's why many would have ignored it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have heard that many IITians take admission in PGDBA? All those who do, do they leave seats in the old IIMs because they are interested in analytics? 

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
ashpatu
@ashpatu  ·  69 karma

@GENtle_man your score in PGDBA?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
GENtle_man
@GENtle_man  ·  13 karma

@ashpatu 124

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Watch TUTEDLIVE'S video and gain some important tips from the best from the industry. To know more head to their website or contact them through any social media channels.

https://youtu.be/6I_upsk65vs

Video Thumbnail72932916512049
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone explain what are the future prospects of this course? I mean if someone interested in analytics and would want to pursue their career in analytics, do they loose anything by joining this course over general MBA? For example two guys one completed pgdba from iim Calcutta and other completed pgdm from any other top institute and both got placed at same company in the same role, how does the career prospects of each one vary?

1 like2 comments
SecretSeeker17
@SecretSeeker17  ·  15 karma

After getting a job - the PG college rarely matters. BA industry is predicted to not be affected heavily by the current recession . The only concern I have is the high fee. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ksaurabh2468
@ksaurabh2468  ·  23 karma

pgdms are classic one. it's a common suggestion not to opt for BA unless you have a good interest in this field only.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Complete T.I.M.E video lectures of Quant, DILR and VA for CAT for Rs. 100 only. 

More than 7 GB of videos.

Those interested Whatsapp me on - 9354486831

Post 72801715790997
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CUTOFF FOR SC CATEGORY???

1 comment
Karan_3142
@Karan_3142  ·  130 karma

50 i think.. 🤔

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, Is there any update on call letter?

1 comment
JG_5540
@JG_5540  ·  10 karma

no

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...