IIM C PGDBA 2020-22 Aspirants

655 Posts  ·  2,606 Users
About this group

This is a group for the candidates aspiring for the PGDBA exam for 2020-22.Interested candidates can view and post their experiences

Page 1 of 66
choducid
@choducid  ·  4 karma

Hi Guys.

What did you upload as the supporting document?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Group admin please comment or contact. I am in serious need of your help. Contact Number 9428532863

Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what supporting documents should we provide for wrong DI questions?

1 like11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
choducid
@choducid  ·  4 karma

@Sumit_Jais pay and upload

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
choducid
@choducid  ·  4 karma

@Mou11 they should have mentioned what should be uploaded

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A or D???

A
D
Post 69297390773158
53 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

B,C or D???

B
C
D
Post 69297034600312
51 answers

A or B ??? 

A
B
Post 69296917924710
37 answers

Respected Authorities

I am concerned that a few students are raising doubts over DI section.

But there was no such problem witnessed by me overall in DI section except approximated answer in 1 question . 
So students like me who solved with effort and have scored 5/5 questions correct in DI tend to loose leverage if grace marks are awarded for no substantial reason and any effort made to solve questions has not been made.

Hope you'll consider all aspects and no blanket grace marks are awarded that will tend to be detrimental for students who worked out questions with sincere effort.

Thanks.

Regards

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Demeter
@Demeter  ·  38 karma

@trader-007 I am saying that rather than giving blanket grace marks give to them who faced problem

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vaibhavhanduja
@vaibhavhanduja  ·  1 karma

All questions were pretty easy. I bet no one can qualify by missing out on these marks. Even if grace marks are given i don't see any issue.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Honest poll: was this question there in the actual exam ? Answer from memory of 16 feb only.

yes
no
cant remember
Post 69294943616638
1 comment49 answers

Mailed them this : 

Respected Authorities,  

I know you've been flooded with emails and phone calls in past 1 week and I don't even know my email will gonna be read or not, but even then as a dedicated aspirant for PGDBA, I have a small suggestion to handle the situation, although I know you're already handling it quite well.

FIrst of all, there were two kind of students - Those who had a smooth paper (like me) and those with glitch in DI. And even those with glitch in DI had 2 questions absolutely correct with relevant options (however they were from quants). As the things stand, You've provided wrong answer keys for those 2 correct ques in DI. So, instead of scrapping whole section, you can simply correct the answer keys of those 2 questions (ONLY for those who report through objection tracker, otherwise if you'll correct it for everyone, people like me who didn't have glitch will be facing problem of wrong answer key). 

Having said that, kindly scrap the rest 3 questions for those who report through objection tracker.

Thanks & Regards,

2 likes18 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 18
choducid
@choducid  ·  4 karma

yea... They should just reply to just who raised objctions and be transparent with that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Demeter
@Demeter  ·  38 karma

yeah I am also mailing this I got 10/10 in DI+LR

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have they already notified that the full marks will be given for the DI section

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...