IIM C PGDBA 2020-22 Aspirants

916 Posts  ·  3,250 Users
About this group

This is a group for the candidates aspiring for the PGDBA exam for 2020-22.Interested candidates can view and post their experiences

Page 1 of 92

Anyone received a reply from court or intitute?

1 like12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Anmiim
@Anmiim  ·  100 karma

so when will the matter resolve and we hear good news

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Anmiim
@Anmiim  ·  100 karma

any ....... grp......for pgdba converts...........please add me.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Today 4pm anyone interested text me .

Post 83797825185390
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What do you think guys, is there any hope or the course will be scrapped this year?

19 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 19
slhk
@slhk  ·  39 karma

Sorry gentlemen my bad.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@13120743  ·  3 karma

I was wondering that even if the case resolves and court gives a verdict in favour of the institute, will there be interviews or they gonna look at only marks/marks+profile

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update?

1 comment
nagallapruthvu
@nagallapruthvu  ·  226 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Analytics has become a very important part of marketing. This video talks about how to calculate Customer Lifecycle Value. Hope ypu find this video useful :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ioJ6bNFh4 

Video Thumbnail83586220905384
1 comment
namang128
@namang128  ·  41 karma

To check more about MBA articles with the focus on the Marketing Domain and design thinking including case studies, visit this website called BlackFiskers

They have good company infographics to begin with,  some articles related to industry Trends, marketing, & emerging trends which will not only helps you in cracking GD PI but also in getting knowledge about the companies which comes in campus for Recruitment.

www dot blackfiskers dot com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/Notice-Files/general-notice/2945 As per the latest constitution of benches, there is no mention of Justice Subrata Talukdar. I don't think it is going to happen anytime before 17th august now. If someone is well aware of the process or has any access to any lawyer in calcutta high court, we should move in legally there.

4 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
ankitgupta0901
@ankitgupta0901  ·  56 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ankitgupta0901

Justice talukdar is sitting on monday and Wednesday. Lets hope the hearing takes place.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have again written a mail to Calcutta high with much more details and explanations as an associated third party to the case to take up case on or before 31st july. Request you all to also kindly write once again with full details before 3pm today.

Post 83195559287304

6 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
farhan_nitrate
@farhan_nitrate  ·  7 karma

Does anybody know when is Justice Subrata Talukdar returning to court?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ankitgupta0901

@farhan_nitrate bhai 17th August s phle ni ye to ab clear h..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this group and I really want to applaud the people who have cleared this exam.

I want to hit off the exam in 2021, can someone please guide me on what exactly needs to be done- the preparation, focus on which areas (specially in quant and higher mathematics).

Any replies and leads are appreciated in advance. Thanks!

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Arag07
@Arag07  ·  80 karma

@ghost01 Ah yes, correction, it's "test of...". I've edited my comment above now. Just look at it this way - preparing only for CAT quant (i.e. Arun Sharma) will see you through 10-15 out of 25 questions in Quant section of PGDBA exam (which is barely enough to get a call, with a borderline score, even if you Ace VARC and DILR). If you're gunning for a convert (i.e. aiming above 125+ score out of 150), you need anywhere between 20-25 correct attempts in Quant. So, attempting those remaining 10-15 Quant questions in PGDBA will require you to study Higher math particularly (something that Arun Sharma, or any CAT prep book doesn't have). So yes, Arun Sharma may help you get a call, but it won't help you in getting a convert 🙂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
ghost01
@ghost01  ·  0 karma

@Arag07 Thanks for the insight :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, Has anyone gained acess to any lawyer to file a petition for earliest hearing of the case. Since court hasn't listed the case for tmrw also, I think we should again write a mail requesting for special hearing by appropriate bench on 31st july 2020 itself before 3pm today. However, if someone has got a lawyer, we can move through him. Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have joke on speedy trials but the court wants to hear it on a new date. No offence 😂

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...