PGCBM and EGMPTP

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have applied for PGCBM from IIM Indore, PGCBM from XLRI and EGMPTP from IIT-B. Can anyone/alumni please let me know which course is better and what are the good/bad features of these programs.
Page 1 of 1

Between her pussy juice and the coconut oil, there was plenty of moisture to ease my teasing. I was able to slide my dick around and rub her beautiful breasts at the same time. As she got accustomed to that activity, I slid the vibrating butt plug into her ass and got to work ....ing her.

It did not take long at all for her to thrust her hips into the air and moan loudly as her first orgasm hit. We .......ed right through that one going quickly for number two!
https://www.bigbootytube.xxx/categories/outdoor/latest-updates/

I honestly lost count and then my lower back and legs were dying as my position on the bench was not optimal. I looked at her and said we needed to move. She knew she was the winner in our morning activities and was ready to do what I wanted.

We moved to the bed and she mounted me. For several years now this has been our go to position as she is able to control the depth and angle. She rode me to another orgasm and then laughed when I pointed out this part was supposed to be about me!

In actuality, I was spent anyway. And we were both hungry. We had been doing the massage thing for 45 minutes and then .......ed for another 30 or 40 minutes. It was time for breakfast.
https://thefreecams.net

I grabbed a shower first and then she was second. While she was showering, I hit her closet to pick a sexy dress for the rest of the day. I was able to find a nice blue sun dress. It had string for the front support and the fabric could slide down a bit allowing her tits to pop out. It was rather short and came to her upper mid thighs.

I dropped her the dress and made some breakfast. Raspberry pancakes and some eggs did the trick. We slipped out back onto the patio to eat. The temperature was not too high yet and the garden/water feature were perfect.

After we ate, she slipped a pillow onto the ground and dropped to her knees. She slipped off my board shorts and began to suck me hard. I closed my eyes, leaned back and just enjoyed the moment. She was wonderful with her mouth on my well used cock. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The course is equivalent to PGCBM of XIMB
For details visit:
www.statvarsity.org/programs

or www.ximb.ac.in

1 comment
qacotipe
@qacotipe  ·  0 karma

Between her pussy juice and the coconut oil, there was plenty of moisture to ease my teasing. I was able to slide my dick around and rub her beautiful breasts at the same time. As she got accustomed to that activity, I slid the vibrating butt plug into her ass and got to work .......ing her.

It did not take long at all for her to thrust her hips into the air and moan loudly as her first orgasm hit. We ......ed right through that one going quickly for number two!
https://www.bigbootytube.xxx/categories/big-cock/latest-updates/

I honestly lost count and then my lower back and legs were dying as my position on the bench was not optimal. I looked at her and said we needed to move. She knew she was the winner in our morning activities and was ready to do what I wanted.

We moved to the bed and she mounted me. For several years now this has been our go to position as she is able to control the depth and angle. She rode me to another orgasm and then laughed when I pointed out this part was supposed to be about me!

In actuality, I was spent anyway. And we were both hungry. We had been doing the massage thing for 45 minutes and then ..ed for another 30 or 40 minutes. It was time for breakfast.
https://thefreecams.net

I grabbed a shower first and then she was second. While she was showering, I hit her closet to pick a sexy dress for the rest of the day. I was able to find a nice blue sun dress. It had string for the front support and the fabric could slide down a bit allowing her tits to pop out. It was rather short and came to her upper mid thighs.

I dropped her the dress and made some breakfast. Raspberry pancakes and some eggs did the trick. We slipped out back onto the patio to eat. The temperature was not too high yet and the garden/water feature were perfect.

After we ate, she slipped a pillow onto the ground and dropped to her knees. She slipped off my board shorts and began to suck me hard. I closed my eyes, leaned back and just enjoyed the moment. She was wonderful with her mouth on my well used cock. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have applied for PGCBM from IIM Indore, PGCBM from XLRI and EGMPTP from IIT-B. Can anyone/alumni please let me know which course is better and what are the good/bad features of these programs.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...