PG Webmasters - needed for Community Service

22 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
Hello Junta, Is there anyone here with top notch web designing experience who would be willing to design and maintain sites of NGOs. ? From what I know there are a couple of NGOs , orphanages who would like to get their sites updated/maintain...
Page 1 of 3

Volunteers Required: We are an NGO based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat helping children with special needs. Follow us on

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Prabhat-Alternative-Education-133427670012851/

Twitter handle @prabhatedu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any good option in other country for web designer ?

regard, bikky sah

Yes
No
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey dynamic,
thanks for that,many ppl have come forward to help me.And I hope I launch the site soon.If at all I need any help,I'll let you know.
Manisha.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Err..some how we do have a shortage when it comes to hardcore web designing, but I am sure we can help with basic stuff.

Can we have a look at the URL ? Without checking out the existing work, it'd be difficult to see what it would entail 😃

Command like a king, work like a slave.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I am working on a web site,basically a discussion forum for children having autism and related disorders.But since I don't have any exp in web designing,may be you guys can help me.I have designed the basic structure but need to know a few details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bump.

and yes i will try to get the sample files by tom...

Uday

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yup, thats shud be good. infact after the template is done, we can prolly just maro the text from mvf-india.com

hey, when we go tom to MVF, lets get a sample page of Mr Narens work and upload it here. That way Praveen/PG/Couch Potato/shally_1982 can get an idea of what MVF wants.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

uday.....mebbe if we can hand over a decent template, then he can get the designer from that s/w company to sit with him and mod it as per his requirements...would that not be possible??

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...