Pg Mumbai - Pune Trekkers

89 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Hmm Starting this new thread as it seems no thread explicitly on trekking exists on PG. To start off I am from Mumbai and on an average I go for trek atleast once a month. I am sure many of you will be interested........ so posting upc...
Page 1 of 9

this thread is really good..but seems to have no takers...
I just wanted to know about yhai mumbai treks...how is it?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi am looking forward to any trip nearby Pune/Mumbai after 13th May. Will get done with my end sem exams by then. Pls inform me of plans if any..

I hav got admission in sims in pune and i hope many trekking exp in pune. Where all guys gone. Havent they didnt return from trek????

A lot of treks, river rafting and waterfall rappleing happening this weekend around mumbai

Hey Guys..

Have trekked a few places and I am only 3 months old to mumbai.....So looking forward to some places nearby where we can trek..

heard about Matheran...Lonavala n all...Planning to explore them over next few weekends.....

Just a querry though...One friend of mine told me that he went trekking in panvel...???That sounds really cool coz its not that far off and can be done easily???Nebody knows the route n all...plzz reply back...

My best trek so far has been in Himachal - Sangla Valley and UP....

Regardss

hi all..just stumbled across this community..m with similar interests..but i see no activity here for quite some time now..can we make this active once again..may be the more experienced one can chip in if they are still in mumbai..looking forward to hearing from more ppl..!

hello guys
its mohit chawla a MBA aspr for 2008.
i came to pune few months before just wana to knw abt any good coaching center in pune
so plz pune guys yaar help me out ,just tell me which center is good for prep of CAT
i m doing job in pune and staying in old sanghavi area its near aundh
i wil wait guys

Hey guys, anyone planning a trek over the christmas weekend. I am taking off on monday, but I am new to Pune :neutral: Two other guys will come with me

matheran is cool any day alas! its hot everywhere...should finish your trek before 11 any day and then rest atop and get down after 3/4..
yes as spiderman said..korigad is nice location to see lush amby valley these days

*Bumped on morbidkk's request*

BTW How is the weather in Lonavla/Khandala/Matheran in May? Too Hot? 😐