PG Mumbai Meet [17 Dec 2006]

39 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Many of Mumbai CAT 2006 group, including me, want to have a PG Meet before the results are out... Just to chill out, discuss about next stage, new year plans, etc, etc.. :: So here is the plan: :: *Date:* Sunday, Dec 17, 2006 *T...
Page 1 of 4
Meenu... Rupa had come to AIPGM... but you, after confirming, still didn't

Is baar... 30th ko aana... ananta ko leke... uski eggjhaam khatm ho gayi hogi tab tak...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Grondwa Thanka for that piece of info.:D...I'll definitely come :D:D

aspire Says
:eh: no pagalgals from bbay the delhi pagal meet had a great turnout .. what happened to ananta , aditi , minaxi et. al

Its meenaxi not minaxi 😁
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
meenaxi But this meet shall have atleat 5-6 Pagalgals...:D:D

Meenu... Rupa had come to AIPGM... but you, after confirming, still didn't

Is baar... 30th ko aana... ananta ko leke... uski eggjhaam khatm ho gayi hogi tab tak...

Regards,
Grondmaster

@Mahip..Thankoo Thankoo

@aspire: Always wanted to attend PG meets but ananta and payal have always ditched me: But this meet shall have atleat 5-6 Pagalgals...:D:D

@rani_das: When is the pie-chart to be loaded : better come

:eh: no pagalgals from bbay the delhi pagal meet had a great turnout .. what happened to ananta , aditi , minaxi et. al

These pagalgals can also be excused.
They were busy in college exams and personal commitments! 😉

ultra_lord can be excused as she was with us at GIM , covering the placement process :)
regards

shailesh

You forgot to say one line -->
Goa has better .. 😉
siddhesh_j Says
in attendance ...7 pgites ... Alongwith the greenmod Mahip and the senior mod reachmonil !!

ultra_lord can be excused as she was with us at GIM , covering the placement process :)
regards

shailesh

yay!seems like u guys had a nice time!!!desperately waitin for the next del pg meet:bigups:

hey if u guys r planning to meet Allwin on any date then pls do not keep it on 31stkaa weekend atleast.

We only have the week after Christmas for a meet with Allwin.

Check out the other thread on this topic.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/30th-dec-06-christmas-new-year-pg-mumbai-meet-with-pagalguy-25019738
Oh!!! 😐
But remember:

PaGaLGuY.com is not responsible for the views and opinions of the posters.
AND
PaGaLGuY.com Offline Meets are not responsible for any pickpocketing.

jale pe namak.....:@:@:@
tcswaalonko bolna padega PG ban kar do, so that mahip cant access it....;)

hey if u guys r planning to meet Allwin on any date then pls do not keep it on 31stkaa weekend atleast.

the reason only 1 foto is uploded on PG is is the other 2 snaps wer clicked frm my mobile (se800) and it was pickpocketed in the train when i was returning home........:sad::sad::sad:

Oh!!! 😐
But remember:

PaGaLGuY.com is not responsible for the views and opinions of the posters.
AND
PaGaLGuY.com Offline Meets are not responsible for any pickpocketing.
Well, had a great time meeting some Oldies and newbies

it was really good experience to meet all puys. But the party and happiness lasted only till i began return journey.....

the reason only 1 foto is uploded on PG is is the other 2 snaps wer clicked frm my mobile (se800) and it was pickpocketed in the train when i was returning home........:(:(:(
and i hope nobody misuses the foto of puys frm my cell....;)

@mahip saale next time PGmeet centralpe rakho.......... i canNOT always spend 17.2k for PG met......:)
so as of now i am cellless....;)

ekhi postmein agar groan aur thanks de paate to mahip wud hav got 1 groan for the last1....