We have launched a new version of our PaGaLGuY Android App. You can now connect with aspirants near your exam center. Select your city from the list and get instantly connected with your fellow aspirants.
Ok. So since Chrome decided that my phone (Samsung Galaxy S LCD, Android 2.3.6) wasn't good enough to be installed on, and the native browser was giving quite a lot of issues, went ahead with Firefox (Which I'll be uninstalling once the beta ends) to test out the site.
Some major areas missing that I could make out:
1. No 'Refresh' button/system for the feed.
2. No way I could add a new post to a thread - only comments. Though, the way the share, like & comment buttons occupied a button line by itself - quite good.
Unlike the native browser, Firefox did not load the icons on the pages or menu areas. Just showed up as blank multicoloured rectangles. Might be a Firefox issue, coz the DPs and the attachment images came up fine.
Some screenshots attached.
@pagalguy Cant view the questions posted as image on the cell , guess this feature is absent for mobile version.
Some of the bugs that i have found while using mobile version of PG are:
1. Polls r nt working perfectly.it's showing wrong answer while clicking on the options.
2. Attachments & photos are not visible at all.
Additional features required in mobile version:
1. Please add the feature of getting Tag notification in this mobile site.
2. Please add the green symbol on profile photo so tht we cld b able to knw abt the people being online while using mobile site.
btw my overall experience was quiet good.Thank you guys.😃😃
Nexus 4...Chrome Beta