PG Diploma in IT

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hi, could anyone please help me withe prospects of PG Diploma in IT from IIT-Kharagpur,and about the placement also there after.
Page 1 of 1

actually sir, i hold a masters degree in chemistry, and recently there was a adv in the Times of India about the course where the elligibility was given as a bachelors deg in engg, or a masters degree in science,where along with other subjects chemistry was also mentioned.looking at the applied IT course,cheminformatics, do u think a masters in chem along with a PGD-IT from IIT Khragpur would help me in that particular career???

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma
@TheVishy
thank u sir,
but still i would like to know about the placement ovr there in IIT kharagpur.....

It has around 50% placements - which is a little bad compared to other degrees from the same institute...
but if u want a suggestion whether to take this up or not...it depends on the other options you have in hand...coz if u join this...u can be one among those 50% to get a good job

@TheVishy
thank u sir,
but still i would like to know about the placement ovr there in IIT kharagpur.....

anything from iit is worth it . pgd programs are also good but depends on ur current profile .
i would suggest you look into iiit options before trying for IIT ...

since they are more focussed on IT ...

rgds
Nishant

hi, could anyone please help me withe prospects of PG Diploma in IT from IIT-Kharagpur,and about the placement also there after.