Pg Courses in Fashion Design

18 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
I am a graduate. I have interned with a small fashion brand but could not work as a permanent employee for I didn't have a degree in fashion design with me. I just want to excel in this field now! Please let me know what you feel about Pearl Acade...
Page 1 of 2

Hi, All..!! I am Aditi Mehta . I am looking for a Fashion Designing Course. Can anyone suggest which institute should I join for best placement..?

https://timesandtrendsacademy.com/course/fashion-designing-courses/

1 comment
TanviDhingra
@TanviDhingra  ·  21 karma

NIFT or  Pearl Academy

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How Luxury Education in India is become "Need of the Hour"!

Visit us at www.lcbs.edu.in or Contact at +91- 98111-03268. LCBS is an initiative of Luxury Connect (www.luxuryconnect.in)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Luxury management in India. Get your hands on it!

Visit us at www.lcbs.edu.in or Contact at +91- 98111-03268. LCBS is an initiative of Luxury Connect (www.luxuryconnect.in)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'll be a graduate in 2014 from b.com.i want to pursue my career in interior designing. sir/maam would you kindly suggest me good interior designing colleges in india and singapore.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pguyz ... shall i expect any information regarding NID (National Institute of design) from you - like how will e the college and their standards ??

It will be very helpful.

Indian Institute of Management Udaipur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Colleges for fashion can provide you with the technical instruction that you need.Please visit the Website: http://www.findyourartschool.com/ep/fashion-design-college.php

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Also how good is PG 2 yr diploma in fashion design at pearl academy Chennai? Is it recognized in the US?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I need some help in deciding the course... I graduated in 2005 with a BE in EEE and had been in IT for 5 yrs. The last couple of yrs I moved to the US with my husband and have taken a break from my career. I intend pursuing my passion from now on and hence would like to do whatever best course I can in fashion designing. Which is better? M Des (PG) course from NIFT or a bachelors of fashion designing course from the US? Pros and cons: M Des course wud be more suitable as I already have a bachelors, it is 2 yrs but I do not have any prior design knowledge, while Bachelors course from US wud mean I again have to do a bachelors and it wud be 3 or more yrs... but pro is I would not have to relocate to India as I intend pursuing my career in the US... any suggestions? Also which is the best entrance prep coaching center for NIFT? And is there a way to get some design basics that is expected to be known for the M Des course at NIFT?
thanks!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

Do these institutes provide interior designing courses too ?
Else what are teh institutes across India which are specialized in interrior designing ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey all,

Guys I have applied for e-comm course and I find it very gud,so shivangi If u have any interest in e-comm den do check Pearl e-comm course also its gud and in demand dese days..
And in case of any confusion and query related to dat please feel free to ask me.:)
All d best

ajay could u please tell something about d luxury brand course offered at pearl academy.??
to what extent a fresh graduate will benefit from such a course..??
do plz press on the career services offered at the end of this course?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...