PG Coolest Avatars - The Finale!!!

358 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
Helloa Guys! The judges have given their nominations and we have the finalists! Since we promised that their will be complete transparency,check out the details in the attached image. So , all the finalists, now start the campaign!!! Bes...
Page 1 of 36

Kudos to all of you who made this contest a success :grin: Special kudos to Diablo and Cymba Last year, I was a bit active in the contest supporting one of the contestants. But, this year, frankly speaking, during initial days around nomination, I wasn't even following the thread let alone supporting someone. But oh It all changed after then 😃 It was real fun to see interesting things happening... originality, creativity, campaigning, proxy campaigning, OPRAH, campaigning on SB and what not Looking forward to PG awards

gvi.shekar Says
hi mods, i had voted for ktc. but why aint my name showing in the names of puys who voted for him :confused:

:wow: unfair use of power by mods :wow: :sneaky: :biggrin:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi mods, i had voted for ktc. but why aint my name showing in the names of puys who voted for him :confused:

http://wristspin.blogspot.sg/ http://paradoxicalmetaphor.blogspot.sg/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hearty congratulations to diablo

commiserations to those who missed out.

remember guys , you were the reason why diablo went that extra mile.

forget all the mudslinging which took place during the course of this campaign , just remember this....

"you are my adversary , but not my enemy. although i aim to defeat you , shall i succeed , i will not humiliate you , instead , i shall respect you , cos your strength gives me courage , your determination makes me go that much further , cos without you , i'm a lesser man"

hope u got the cue

kudos to all those who participated in the contest , kudos to all those who've made this contest special in their own special way.

three cheers to everyone

regards.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Daiblo.. :thumbsup:

A superb win...

All the other contenders also deserve a Big :thumbsup:..widout them this contest cudnt hav been possible...

U all deserves a thanks for entertaining us through ur campaigning...really enjoyed them!!

For diablo :cheers::drinking:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Diablo...

This was a great win

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Diablo and Cymba..

U really rocked.. :thumbsup:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats To Diablorulez For The Win...
Cymba U Also Rocked...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I helped the CEC and still i dont get anything..
I deserve atleast one tee for being the best follower and campaigner and also bailing out the CEC who were really in a bad shape in Koliwada poice station.

MK

Giving you Tee for the campaign not the problem but giving a PG tee that fits you is the biggest problem.

Jokes apart, congrats to diablo for making a great comback on PG. Keep up the good work.

Hats off to kill_the_cat for posting(campaigning) till the very last minute.

Arun and cute_sid had very innovative capmaigns.

Cymba....Great networking/PR skills. You were the only one who could give diablo a run for his money.

And finally, kudos to estranged and to judges for all the fun, puys had on PG.

Long live the spirit of PG junta.:)
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Official Announcement
The CECs are back after 3 days of bacchanial revelry.

Actually , the CECs were found by monsterkartik in the koliwada police station.They were caught by police under the chinchpokli bridge where they were trying to get drunk by sniffing empty coke bottles.
The CECs complained that since they did not even receive even one pouch of the huge quantities promised of :drinking: by the various candidates they had to resort to this.
Thankfully, monsterkartik who has been declared as the best follower/campaigner bailed them out by paying amount.

I helped the CEC and still i dont get anything..
I deserve atleast one tee for being the best follower and campaigner and also bailing out the CEC who were really in a bad shape in Koliwada poice station.

Even the inspector was asking me, are these guys really part of CEC of Pagalguy.com
He was surprised as he had only seen gud puys like myself :wink: till date and none so ever who have done acts like our CEC did :biggrin:
But then on my clarifying to the inspector he let the CEC members free
Now if i dont get a tee then i mite need to contact the inspector again

Cheers to Diablo for the win (though without us it wouldnt have been possible without us :biggrin:

MK
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

222.......well.. u might confuse this for an emergency number being used in a particular country...but no.. this is the count of the people who have been shouting GO DIAB GO.. GO DIAB GO... and yo.. DIAB has won by a SUPER HUGE margin...
btw i was one of the people who voted for DIAB...
but i am not happy by the margin with which DIAB has won.. :sneaky:
actually CYMBA has come the closest with only 116 votes.. :confused:... I sincerely hope to see a more CLOSE context next time around...and I would like to get nominated then.. :biggrin: ..till then all u nominated people and puys and SBians... :rockon::rockon:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...