PG Connect: A wonderful tool for all GD/PI calls

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Helloa Puys! You must have all wondered in your wet dreams that, * Can I know easily which PaGaLGuY.com users have received Group Discussion and Personal Interview calls from MBA institutes, from where and when? * Can I know which othe...
Page 1 of 1
@rungss : :thumbsup: good job! 😃 Do we have an option for asking for enhancements? nice write up as well..though I can safely say speaking for a lot of users our idea of "wet dreams" have absolutely nothing to do with mba and gd/pi calls.. 😛 :)

Please continue in the following thread with your bouquets and brickbats...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pg-connect-a-wonderful-tool-for-all-those-who-have-got-gd-pi-calls-25020583
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Helloa Puys!

You must have all wondered in your wet dreams that,

* Can I know easily which PaGaLGuY.com users have received Group Discussion and Personal Interview calls from MBA institutes, from where and when?
* Can I know which other users have the same slot for an institute's GD-PI as me?
* Can I find out more about the people who have got calls from the same institute as I have?
* Can I make a network of all these call getters and interact with them on a one-on-one level?

Few of these questions gave us the idea to build PG Connect, this killer application for you. By entering your GD-PI slot for each institute that you have received calls from, you can connect to others who have the same slot so that you know them before you meet them. You have to build PG Connect by putting in your details, keep a track of where your fellow PaGaLGuY.com users are going and build long lasting bonds with the people who shall be your batchmates. Even if you just want to look around and spy on others' GD-PI calls, we'll let you do that!

Few Guidelines -

1. Please make sure that data you enter is correct and refrain from 'testing'. We have our means to find out the 'testers'.
2. Any user found to be playing around with PG Connect using incorrect details will be immediately Banned.
3. This application is to be used only for information and networking purposes. Unauthorized use of this information for commercial or any other kind of use is prohibited and would be strictly dealt with.

PaGaLGuY.com promises its users that the information provided by them here will be kept strictly confidential and would not be shared with anybody else. We may use this data for our own analytics but we shall not claim to the world that our users got 20,000+ calls this season from B-Schools across the country and beyond. ;)
So go on guys, you have the most wonderful tool coming out for preparation at this crucial stage and utilise it fully.This application is an outcome of hard work by people at Inzane Labs and numerous night outs by us.

http://www.pagalguy.com/pgconnect

Cheers

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.