PG COMMUNITY-More than just an online community :Vision Ahead(Need to be Stronger)

38 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
For A layman Pagalguy.com is just another website. But for all the registered users and regular guests it is a COMMUNITY of the Smartest and most intellectual brains of INDIA. The Most Influential people of tomorrow are among us. Recently w...
Page 1 of 4

All I'm saying is that lots of people have great ideas in their mind but they never act upon them because they have no idea how the real world would react. A possible adverse reaction holds them back. It does not require guts to cross this barrier but it simply requires a history of having created things and mobilized people.

That was an extremely inspiring piece of work,

i somehow got the feeling that u are on the threshold of greatness, since history of creating something gr8 is on ur side....................could be my dream of a stronger PG community is shaping up.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I don't know how many people here think like that or think of life as a never-ending hobby. Money and recognition then comes by itself and you find you are indifferent to them.

Try convincing that to DG ...But yeah, thats one of the most basic truths of Life; Unfortunately though, due to various reasons(some of which u enlisted in your next post) ppl fail to live their life as they'd ideally want to...

It's a most misunderstood thing about people who do their own thing. It does not require guts at all, because for the people who do it, it is the easiest and the natural thing to do and there was no other way of doing it.

True to a gr8 xtent...But not entirely...Yes, on an avrg 8/10 Entrepreneurs wld b of the category that never quite knew to live their lives any other way...That said, u will find ppl who'd have been wary n apprehensive abt their plans...Anyways, all in all, a :thumbsup: post
Creating something big is always going to be very satisfying, and money, certificate, fame, thrill, respect r always going to be a part of it.

But it requires a lot of responsibility and guts, fortunately in this case half the job is already done.
It's a most misunderstood thing about people who do their own thing. It does not require guts at all, because for the people who do it, it is the easiest and the natural thing to do and there was no other way of doing it. You just need lots of real world experiences to be very sure of what you're doing. If someone's never been out there, tried something and gotten hurt, they'll never get these experiences.

All I'm saying is that lots of people have great ideas in their mind but they never act upon them because they have no idea how the real world would react. A possible adverse reaction holds them back. It does not require guts to cross this barrier but it simply requires a history of having created things and mobilized people.

To the outsider, it always seems like "Yeah, he had lots of guts" or "He had it in him to follow his dreams" and such bookish phrases. But actually, it goes a long way back on factors such as the way you were brought up and stuff.

Our parents, peers and society wrongly condition us into believing that money and a decent lifestyle are most important and achieving them is supertough. That's how we begin to believe that if our ambitions are not attached to money, we will be doomed. But financial security is overrated and it sadly keeps most people from realizing their true worth. With a certain minimum education, some values and some common sense, you will never be in a situation where managing your next meal is a problem.

Some people manage to escape this cycle at an early age and create big things when they grow up. That is all there is to it.

Society breeds and encourages only those people who will maintain the status quo. But a few people who were brought up 'wrongly' end up deciding what big change society must undergo next. It is natural that these people remain misunderstood all their lives.
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Just one more point. It can also be for the sheer kick derived out of creating something big and living with the challenges therein. Not for display at any bschool interview or least of all money, but for the sheer satisfaction. Remember when you were young and created your own first flying aeromodel?

I don't know how many people here think like that or think of life as a never-ending hobby. Money and recognition then comes by itself and you find you are indifferent to them.

Creating something big is always going to be very satisfying, and money, certificate, fame, thrill, respect r always going to be a part of it.

But it requires a lot of responsibility and guts, fortunately in this case half the job is already done.
Just a point - its not just money.

It could be money for DG. Meeting chicks for someone else. Getting a freaking certificate for applying to US Bschools for some other.

But everyone is in the game for something or the other.

Arun
Just one more point. It can also be for the sheer kick derived out of creating something big and living with the challenges therein. Not for display at any bschool interview or least of all money, but for the sheer satisfaction. Remember when you were young and created your own first flying aeromodel?

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv

It could be money for DG. Meeting chicks for someone else. Getting a freaking certificate for applying to US Bschools for some other.

Arun

lol....I think all of them r distinct possibilities.
specially the last 2.

@ BHEL_SINGH is that ur real name...........

Anyway I think the Youth for Equality org established by the medicos more or less solves the purpose.......but it shud be more than just protesting against reservations.

Arun

India's fastest growing GMAT & GRE Test Prep Company: http://crackverbal.com

@ KAUN

I think DG had a very valid point when he talked about Monetary benefits.

Coz u want the pg community to emerege as a strong student community, which is not possible without the active interest of the administrators and senior PGs ............and for them to take interest the monetary part is Extremely important.

... If you cant take criticism or comments the right way, next time you want to talk to me I will ask you to kiss my ***

In any case... my IQ is not 160 That is Einstein's by the way:)

K

I did take it in the right way........in fact u r over reacting ,
I still dont have a clue of how I can act & make people understand .........so still looking for some ideas
and who better than a guy with an IQ 159.

PehchaanKaun

You invited me to post here by the way... Thanks for your honouring comments:)

I told you in my own special way what are the minimum required things to make such a thing actually work... Just look at the political thread... I suggested something similar... No one listened... Did anything actually come out of it... Will actually anything come out of it... Go read what i said earlier in that thread too...

Babe! All things that sounds wonderful dont work in the end... You got to get the fundamentals right... If you cant take criticism or comments the right way, next time you want to talk to me I will ask you to kiss my ***

In any case... my IQ is not 160 That is Einstein's by the way:)

K