Pg Accomodation available at Bangalore

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
There is a vacncy for P.G. accomodation (MALE) at Arekere( near IIM-B) , rent will be rs.1500 , without food, but u will get 1) hot water supply round the clock 2)Furniture 3)An independent room. Currently there are only 2 ppl , both work...
Page 1 of 1
Hmmm indeed a nice way ot advertise on PG.(Pssst PG here is PagalGuy not PAYING GUEST).
Wonder if MODS who close threads at the drop of hat (recent one is that of ranking which has almost become a ritual) are considering it to be ok or not.
Next will be series of some bikes,laptop,mobiles advt etc
PG can also earn some revenue out of that.

Some definition of *advertising* this And yea, thanks for the insinuations...We are pretty clear on what is accepted and what is not 😉

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hmmm indeed a nice way ot advertise on PG.(Pssst PG here is PagalGuy not PAYING GUEST).
Wonder if MODS who close threads at the drop of hat (recent one is that of ranking which has almost become a ritual) are considering it to be ok or not.
Next will be series of some bikes,laptop,mobiles advt etc
PG can also earn some revenue out of that.

There is a vacncy for P.G. accomodation (MALE) at Arekere( near IIM-B) , rent will be rs.1500 , without food, but u will get
1) hot water supply round the clock
2)Furniture
3)An independent room.
Currently there are only 2 ppl , both working at the same time prep for CAT-05, me studying at CAREER FORUM & my friend at IMS. so if any serious minded cat aspirant wants to move into the pg, he's welcome. If interested or jus wanna know more u can mail me at or PM me.

regards
sunil