Petronet LNG GET 2014 Exam

11 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
Petronet LNG GET 2014 Exam... conducted on 1st June 2014 at diffrnt centres across India... calling all d candidates who appeared for dz exam from all branches all ovr India.. plz disqus abt d paper n ur attempts.. :smiley: Lets Beg...
Page 1 of 2

kisine HINDUSTAN SALTS LTD ka apply kia tha kya ??

koi notification / update hai ??

INSTITUTE OF PLASMA RESEARCH  me bhi scientist ki post nikli thi uska kya hua ?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear All,

As many of us knew that this was a fake recruitment so don't get disheartened. I am saying this because of the following reasons :

#Paper was made easy so that all of you are made to believe that cut-off was really very high.

#There was no advertisement which you can challenge in court. Not even the number of seats were mentioned.

#There was no employee from the company at any of the test venue to monitor it.

#The invigilator at my center was a boy who was hardly 19-20 years old.

#There was no one stopping anyone from cheating in the exam.

#There was no examination fee.

#Generally this is done to hire the relatives and kins of the employees of this company

12 comments

sab saale chor hai , bhrasht hai .... har employee ko apne beto/rishtedaro  ko ghuswana hai ....har ppr out hai .... har paper me manipulation possible hai ... marks kuch bhi chadh jayenge .....

MP ka VYAPAM ghotala hi dekh lo .... 

aise me kya hoga apna .... ?? kab tak form bhar ke inn corrupt companies ko paisa dete rahenge aur humare form k paise se ye companies sc st ko travel allowance dete rahenge ...???

1 aadmi to acche din ka vaada karke sabko ******* bana gaya aur desh me videshio ko khuli dawat de raha hai jaisi dawat 300 saal pehle east india company ko mili thi .....

govt job ke bharose mat raho bhaiyo kisi ko 8 hajar me core sector me pvt job bhi mil rahi h to kar lo .... experiance ki value to hai market me .... 

3 comments

The result of the Written Test conducted for the position of GET at Delhi, Vadodara and Kochi on 1st June 2014 has been intimated to successful candidates through e-mail. 

Scatter yöur flowers as yöu go, for you may never travel the same road again!! - Mark Twain :)
12 comments

Results are out.........any one got email....

Deputy Electrical Engineer/Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
7 comments

petronetlng never declares recruitment result on its own site ... previously its site had many job notifications but i have not seen a single result published on its site ...

kab aayega result yaar ...?? konse site pe ....?? i have done almost 86 question , including 3 wrong thus effectively 82 .... i think cutoff will be close to 90-92 ???? difficluty level was less than that of ITI level exams 

24 comments

wen will the result coming friends???wen did the results of last year came?? plz reply friends

6 comments

here z d rest non-tech part odr dn GK... 😃

General English:-

1.jumbled para...

2.antonym of validate? ans- disprove

3.tense error? ans-having worked for

4.one who involves in self-denial? ans-recluse

5-9.passage based questions

10.finding error

Reasoning:-

1-3circular table seating arrangement?

4.direction sense? ans-15 km

5-6. assertion-reason questions on buddha & sprouting

7.find the missing no. ?

8.frog question?

9-10.other reasoning questions

Quant:-

1.largest 5-digit no. divisible by 99? 99990

2.time & work question

3.numbers question

4.simplification word problem

5-10.other quant questions

@Instrugr8 @him1205 @engg_harsh @rayvarun n odrs.. :) mg 🍻 👍 😍splat 😉 😉
Scatter yöur flowers as yöu go, for you may never travel the same road again!! - Mark Twain :)
19 comments

here z d GK part..10 qs..wd answers.. >> 😃

1. which country is closer to south pole? chile,new zealand,australia,norway... ans-chile

2.Google recently donated USD 5 million to which organization/body? CRY,WHO,Bharati Foundation,None? ans-none (donated to WWF-world wide fund for nature)

3.which is incorrect about dam n rivers? bhakra nangal on satluj,hirakud on mahanadi,mettur on cauvery, tehri on yamuna.. ans-tehri on yamuna..incorrect...tehri is on bhagirathi..

4.adidas company from which country? china,japan,russia,germany? ans-germany

5.midnight summer's dream written by? ans-shakespeare

6.mutual funds in india regulated by? ans-SEBI

7.which country became the first to host summer olympics for 3 times? ans-london

8.mudumalai tiger reserve is in? ans- tamil nadu

9.which crop is known as white gold in maharashtra? ans- cotton

10.who among the following is related to mathematics? ans-pythagoras

i attempted all... 9 correct.. 😃 😉 ...apna apna batao bhi.. GK part was common n same for all branches.. 😁
47 comments