Perspective 1.0 - An induction program for freshers |Create a futuristic Roadmap

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
**As a professional aspirant you walk in a college of "Professional Excellence" armed with knowledge laced with dreams to make it big in the corporate arena. It becomes important, almost imperative that at this stage you calibrate your vision, i...
Page 1 of 1

As a professional aspirant you walk in a college of “Professional Excellence” armed with knowledge laced with dreams to make it big in the corporate arena. It becomes important, almost imperative that at this stage you calibrate your vision, identify and develop values which not only make you a better professional but also a high quality individual. During the course of your professional journey you will be required to develop various skills which will help you deliver with exceptional quality in your various assignments – We at ADROIT will help you do just that through our high quality Induction Program called – Perspective 1.0 with the theme

“I believe I can . . . “

Who should attend?

The program is design to equip fresher's enrolled in professional courses such as B. Tech, MBAs, PGDBMs etc.

Duration, Location & Date

1 Day, New Delhi, 26th & 27th July 2014 | 2nd & 3rd August 2014

Participation Fees

Rs. 2500.00 (Includes, Tea Snacks & Lunch)

Last date for registration

15th July 2014

Contact Details

Phone Number: 9910347827 | info@hrstraight.com

Benefits to the students!

The participants would be able to:

- Take up greater challenges with an enhanced self-confidence and a positive outlook

- Develop knowledge skills attitude and humility to help you transform as individuals

- Identify and develop values which will improve both the professional and the human in “You”

- Make the first impression right

- Work towards a positive work environment.

- Develop good internal and external relationships.

Methodology

The program works on the principles of discovery learning, utilizing a healthy mix of activities, videos, workbook and presentations.

Highlights

- Interactive and fast paced

- World class faculty to hone your skills from India and UK

- Panel discussion to build the right perspective so that you get a head start

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...