PERSONAL INTERVIEW PREP. COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND OTHER ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS

21 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
Here is a thread to prepare and reap benefits to crack the most difficult step towards a dream b school. We can share responses to general questions asked In an interview in addition to acads questions from computer science engineering. Some usu...
Page 1 of 3
@realitycheck Where art thou dude?
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither." --- Benjamin Franklin
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

@punkman said:
I would have believed you until you said "True Sory"! The irony!
Well different folks different strokes. Also Rajib Mal's book is gold do read it at least glance over it. Why MBA ? Because I want to move higher up the water fall cause the view is too dam good. CSE folks should be getting the reference
Kaurav o ki Bheed Ho ya Pandav o ki need ho. Jo ladh saka wohi to mahan hai
@vip3r said:
What have you disliked in your past jobs? I have always found slackers very difficult to work with. True story
I would have believed you until you said "True Sory"! The irony!
@kushalagg said:

What have you disliked in your past jobs?

I have always found slackers very difficult to work with. True story
Kaurav o ki Bheed Ho ya Pandav o ki need ho. Jo ladh saka wohi to mahan hai

Do tag your mates here so that more and more people know abt the thread. I hope this is allowed on PG. what's ur name?

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither." --- Benjamin Franklin

Lets help each other with the little things. We can be critics to each other and help better out responses and prep.

@kushalagg said:
@realitycheck Yaar someone has rightly said "you reap what you sow." Hav poor acadsX 84.17XII 77.6BE 52.34 aggregate
no bro dont loose hope,,i have similar profile as u!!..i think your idea is very good..we should be active on this thread from now on..:)
Regards, Varun Tripathi,Team-MnC,LBSIM-PGDM(2013-15)
@realitycheck Yaar someone has rightly said "you reap what you sow." Hav poor acads
X 84.17
XII 77.6
BE 52.34 aggregate
@blatant It's difficult to get hold of a condensed material as such. What we can do is share questions we think are common. Also people who have appeared for interviews previously or have had them in coaching institutes can share questions they were posed.
Eg. Common question from networking. TCP/IP protocol layers
@kushalagg yaar very good,,you can expect iim calls?..mine is 95.7,,
Regards, Varun Tripathi,Team-MnC,LBSIM-PGDM(2013-15)