Perceptions of a MBA

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
hey junta..I am doing my masters in psychology ( specializing in Organizational Behavior) from DU. I am currently pursuing a reserach project on "Understanding Lifespaces of MBA's.." . This basically entails understanding the decision drivers of t...
Page 1 of 1

hey junta..I am doing my masters in psychology ( specializing in Organizational Behavior) from DU. I am currently pursuing a reserach project on "Understanding Lifespaces of MBA's.." . This basically entails understanding the decision drivers of taking up management as a career and itz subsquent projections in the future life.For the purpose of my research I am looking forward to interview few individuals who are currently pursuing MBA. Trust me it will be an interesting experience for anyone who would like to interact with me for this purpose since the process of interviewing paves way for self discovery. It would be an insightful experience both for you and me. Looking forward for some positive response from the junta at pg...Anybody in Delhi and NCR region who would like to participate in this study can dash me a mail at to c yu soon..Regards,Pragati

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.