percentile reqd for SDM-IMD

26 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
hi, does anyone have any idea about the expected CAT percentile SDM-IMD Mysore is going to ask for this year?
Page 1 of 3

Hello people

All those who want a guidance from seniors pls post ur messages on http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifesdmimd-25018252.

We regularly chek this link and so ur query wud be answered quickly.

All the best

Surabhi

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi,
its nice that I got a call with 79percentile in CAT.work ex of 14 months.10th-76.2
12th-51
B.E(IT)-69
Seniors can u plz guide us abt the next level that is GD & PI.Like what exactly was the procedure and what type of topics were there in GD.what type of questions were asked in PI.
Anyone having kolkata as GD/PI center

me too in

but the thing is iwanna know the average %age in engg of the students in sdm now

as my engg percentage is jus 64% with 10th class 80 and XII th 90

i jus want to know wether my engg percentage can act as a backlog for me

Thank u
bye

Hello to all SDM aspirants

Congratulations and Celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the very Best for ur GD and PI

Do well
Surabhi
1st yr- SDMIMD

Hi friends,

The results are out!!!
Link:Group Discussion & Personal Interview Call Status

Best of luck to all.

Regards,
Avijeet Singh.

hi there!
Mine was 78.8 percentile..
Good luck to u!!

rahul_asr Says
HI SHIVANI RAHUL HERE ME TO APPLIED FOR SDMIMD I CALLED THEM THEY SAID 70 TO 75 PERCENTILE EVEN PLACEMENTS ARE COOL.I HAVE 80 PERCENTILE AND BTECH COMPUTER SCIENCE) . LAST YEAR PLACEMENTS IN SDM IMD WAS 4 LAC AND THIS YEAR 5.5 LAC.

hey rahul.. i jus wunna ask yu tat whu told yu tat avg placements at sdm ws 5 this time? I fink it shd be around 4... as told to me by my friend... do reply.

hi buddy i m also an applicant of SDM-IMD wat was ur %??????? i guess SDM-IMD will give a call above 70%

Yup
this is exactly what i am saying
if those at percentiles below 75 cant convert the calls at any extent.then why should they call them at the first place

why to make them spend extra bucks for the reservations and clothes and stay and all

isnt it sounding a bit ambigous

and by posting this i dont mean to demean the college or anything i was jus putting the facts thats all

i too agree sdm is a decent isti
But why to put their reputation at stake doing these sort of things

Regards
krishna

P.S : No offense meant
n'Joy

hi krishna!!
this is vinay thakur,1st year PGDBA student.
well its right that institute had given calls for low CAT-scores.But believe me,i as far as i know there was no intension of making undue revenues.SDM works on very high enthos.If u just visit the campus you would feel it. Try to understand the mechanism.Insitute takes all details for giving a Call, considering your experience and acads.And there was no instance where students where sent without participating in GD,PI..infact during my GD/PI there were students with CAT score of 58-60percentile. Thing is that becuase of competition they couldnt make into final callgetters list.Moreover SDM IMD releases abt 2 waitng list for final call getters. Most of low Cat-scored people fall under 2nd waitng list but hardly few seats are left for them by then.
All SDM IMD aspirants should remember that SDM operates on charity bases from very faithfull and religious trust.Our campus is world class.. with single occupancy for each student. and that too with relatively lesser fees than other institute with similliar infrastructure.
Wish you a good luck
vinay

-------------------------------------