People's Education Society, Bangalore - Reputation, Thoughts?

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hope this isn't an out of line question. I've been referred to People's Education Society in Bangalore as a possible collaborator on some education / training related projects. I wonder what PES Bangalores's reputation, impression, etc. it h...
Page 1 of 1
i second that opinion abt the Engg College (PESIT)........
but Concertphotozin wht do u mean by training projects ?? r they reg technical subjects or mgmt ?? pls be clear...........

management and professional development related, such as professional writing and presentation skills, ethics, development, etc. and some legal related things - patent and legal research training, certification or seminars.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
If you are talking about its MBA courses, I am not in a position to comment about it...

However, having studied there as an engineering student, I can assure you that PESIT (People's Education Society Institute of Technology) is among the top 2 engineering colleges... Its reputation is huge...

But as with any institute, there will be things that we do not like and which are never in the limelight... like the hostel facilities before the international hostel became functional... and the tall lectures given by the director time and again... or the quality of lecturers...

However, they treat this institute as a business and do take all measures possible to sell themselves to the industry... And that is something we students have nothing to complain about... In fact, we are grateful for that... Just have a look at the list of recruiters that come to campus and you will know... :)

i second that opinion abt the Engg College (PESIT)........
but Concertphotozin wht do u mean by training projects ?? r they reg technical subjects or mgmt ?? pls be clear...........

If you are talking about its MBA courses, I am not in a position to comment about it...

However, having studied there as an engineering student, I can assure you that PESIT (People's Education Society Institute of Technology) is among the top 2 engineering colleges... Its reputation is huge...

But as with any institute, there will be things that we do not like and which are never in the limelight... like the hostel facilities before the international hostel became functional... and the tall lectures given by the director time and again... or the quality of lecturers...

However, they treat this institute as a business and do take all measures possible to sell themselves to the industry... And that is something we students have nothing to complain about... In fact, we are grateful for that... Just have a look at the list of recruiters that come to campus and you will know... 😃

Hope this isn't an out of line question. I've been referred to People's Education Society in Bangalore as a possible collaborator on some education / training related projects.

I wonder what PES Bangalores's reputation, impression, etc. it has among the student / young professional community.

Any one with comments on or experience with them or their students / graduates?