People not joining NITIE, plzzzz respond !!!

29 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
guys, Please.... plzzzzz... respond to this thread. People who got final offers from NITIE and not opting to go for it (coz of IIM calls, XLRI, SP, MDI etc), please give us a count. By that people in waitlist, like me, can guage our chances o...
Page 1 of 3

NITIE IM 2006 guyz and gals plz join.
Group membership is open

Post message: nitie_im11@yahoogroups.co.in
Subscribe: nitie_im11-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in
Unsubscribe: nitie_im11-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.co.in

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

We NITIE IM 2006 batch guys have made a yahoo group for interaction between
1) IM 11 students and
2) IM 10 and IM 11 students.
So far we have 25+ members. All students getting into NITIE are advised to join us.
Yahoo Group - nitie_im11

--Mandar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

a frnd of mine got a simiilar reply.....he was told that quite a lot of selected candidates havent paid the fees...so they will be waiting over the weekend 4 outstation candidates.......and then the site will be updated on monday.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

here's some news guys...i called up nitie today and was told that abt 63 ppl hav paid up so the waitlist is moving big time i guess..
i dunno how genuine this news is but i did hear this from the person who picked up the phone

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i called up this mornin.....i was told that the waitlist will be put up on monday by 3 pm........also v will have somethin like 10 days 2 pay the fees after that..........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys..... any latest news....... :nervous:
still no list on the site...... does anyone know concretely as to when will the confirmed waitlist be displayed ?? :
quick responses plz.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called Nitie today afternoon, they said the waitlist will be updated on their site by today evening or tomorrow morning.

I checked the site now, it's not updated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys....... plz respond..........
getting tensed up here
please let us know:

when will the waitlist be confirmed?
How will that be given out, will it be displayed on the site?
How much time will be given to pay the fees?

any vague info is also welcome....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :idea:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the waitlist status be known 2 us. I heard that candidates cleared in this waiting ist will have 2 deposit fees by 28th, so not much of time!
Seniors any news?
Impressed one where r u?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys!!
i'll be appearing for cat this year. i just wanted to know the cut-offs (percentiles) of various institutes other than iim's.
can u guys help me??...selected ppl can tell their percentiles on which they got the calls from NITIE, MDI, SP JAIN, FMS etc..
all the best!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...