People NOT Joining IIM-K...

47 Posts  ·  42 Users
About this group
Guys who r not joining IIM-K may kindly put up their post here indicating the number of people with same intentions, before them and they themselves ATB Abhishek P.S. : 1person = 1post
Page 1 of 5

Can some one tell me whteher am I in wait list of IIMK or not based on the following info..or is there official wait list at all?,my result says "Sorry ! your name doesnt figure in the CURRENT list of offers made"
what does it mean ?

Is any one specifically been initmated that they are on waiting list ? is there any such info on the IIMK website?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

now this guy is the ideal newbie, actually managed to find the thread!

bravo!

arjungaur Says
headed to b......36......

Dude this is last year's thread. There is already a thread for the same thing this year. Please post there/

headed to b......36......

not joining k.
cat again next year

Not joining K

Hi Ravi,
Its not that I hate K, but its just I think that I love I 😉
Ya I know there is not much to seperate b/n I and K and for that matter K has an edge for the ppl with with IT industry exp(I also belong to that category). But then the placements at K are IT dominated and I am not targetting IT particularly.

The other factors for me to consider Indore are its location which is very close to my hometown and it following IIM A in terms of currciculum....

thats all...but who knows.....and as u said I will definitely not chuck my 30k just to prefer I over K....surely not... 😃

Hi,

I still find that people are leaving K in droves! Guys - do u have other final admits or is it just that you got a bad feel about K?

Aks: Man - u must really hate K if u r willing to forfeit 30K 2 chuck K for I! Really, there is little 2 separate the two. K / I - u might as well flip a coin and decide :wink:

Ravi

I will join K if my WL in IIM I doesnt clear(WL No. . But the problem is that WL will clear only after 21st may and we have to deposit 30k(non refundable) before 21st may at IIM K......so dont know what to do.... 😞

Hey guys,
Does anyone know how many offers K has given out .. so that v would have a better picture?

Jai

Nice to see the counter moving..! ;-)

Bt inspite of abhishek's ever motivating posts, was just thinking whether K would have already taken into account the number of ppl with calls from A/B/C/L and sent out higher number of offers..!

Neway kya farak padta hai.. hope that all the waitlists get cleard...! :-)

Hope for the best n prepare for...

ATB to the guys waiting..

manish