Pdpu GD/PI

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Can any one suggest me on wether going in for the PDPU SPM programme is worth it or not besides ne tips on GD/PI would also be helpful
Page 1 of 1

Actually im being carried away by the Oil companies cumin to that campus any way one more question my percentile is 60 and i actually have a campus job of business analyst so wat mi suppose to do not able to decide plz guide me in ne possible way??

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
kenny_loggins Says
Can any one suggest me on wether going in for the PDPU SPM programme is worth it or not besides ne tips on GD/PI would also be helpful

If you are interested for MBA in OIL & GAS sector then it is worth. Otherwise I warn you that it is totally different from a general MBA.......... and as far as GD is concern it will be same as any other institute's GD but be prepare for question from OIL and GAS sector in Personal interview.........and also according to some experts ,the trend in energy sector is shifting from conventional energy sources like OIL and GAS(particularly from OIL) to some non conventional sources........so if you are considering a long term carrier in this sector, think about this factor too......now it is up to you.....best of luck

If you are interested for MBA in OIL & GAS sector then it is worth. Otherwise I warn you that it is totally different from a general MBA.......... and as far as GD is concern it will be same as any other institute's GD but be prepare for question from OIL and GAS sector in Personal interview.........and also according to some experts ,the trend in energy sector is shifting from conventional energy sources like OIL and GAS(particularly from OIL) to some non conventional sources........so if you are considering a long term career in this sector, think about this factor too......now it is up to you.....best of luck