Part Time Work in Sydney

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi all, This is my second post at PG and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum. I apologize in advance if it's in the wrong place :) Well, I've recently applied to UTS and am waiting for my offer letter. I've been assured that i...
Page 1 of 1

Hi all,

This is my second post at PG and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum. I apologize in advance if it's in the wrong place :)

Well, I've recently applied to UTS and am waiting for my offer letter. I've been assured that it shouldn't be a problem to get in given my marks till date. I just need to clear the IELTS :)

Nonetheless, I've been wondering about what kind of part time jobs one can take up in Sydney. I've talked to a couple of people in Melbourne and Sydney who've been there since a year or two and was informed about the usual type of jobs taken up by students at bars, restaurants etc.

I was wondering if I can get a better or higher paying part time job (keeping in mind the 20 hr per week limit).

Here's a list of some of the things I know:

1. Black belt in Shito-ryu Karate.
2. B.A. in Indian Classical Music
3. B.A. in Tabla
4. I know some skating and have taught little children in the neighborhood
5. I LOVE playing the drums. I've played at the Campus Rock Idols as well.
6. I'm good at programming and web designing. I also hold a DOEACC A-Level certificate (provided by the Government of India)

Do you think the above can help me get a higher-paying part-time job? Looking forward to everybody's replies :)

Warmest Regards,
Sagar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...