Part Time MBa

6 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi I am Planning to do my Part Time MBA from SISMR-Mumbai. Is the college ok and career prospect after MBA (Part Time)
Page 1 of 1

@yash1990

YASH MAHAJAN

Assistant Manager

(Admission dept )

7506335776, 022-61493212

Yash.m@einsedu.in

Welingkar Institute

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Nit-in

Hi I am Planning to do my Part Time MBA from SISMR-Mumbai. Is the college ok and career prospect after MBA (Part Time)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TISS: Exec. PGD in Human Resource Management (Weekend Programme) 2014-15: Applications Open

This is 18 Month Part-Time professional programme is for working professionals who want a suitable professional qualification. It will be found useful by those who seek careers at executive and managerial levels in HR/Personnel Departments of industrial organisations.

Last Date for Applying Online April 11, 2014

Key Features of the Programme:

A) 18 months part time professional programme of instruction and training.

B) Flexible modular schedule that encourages students to pursue high quality education without comprising on job commitments.

C) Helps working professionals who wish to move upward or transit to a new occupational profile.

D) Right blend of theory and practice imparted by Faculty and Practitioners from reputed companies to contribute to teaching the programme.

E) Innovative workshops to be offered between certain modules.

F) Utilizing your weekends to gain knowledge and learn about the best practices of Human Resources Management, systems and processes in organizations.

Last Date for Applying Online April 11, 2014

Online Application Form:

https://epgdhrm-admissions.tiss.edu/

For details on Application Procedure, Fees, Documents, programme related information etc. Check site:

http://tiss.edu/admissions-2013/admissions-open-for-executive-postgraduate-diploma-in-human-resources-management-epgdhrm-2014-2015

Contact Us

TISS CARE HELPLINE (022) 2552 5252 (from 8.00 am. to 8.00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday)

Email: epgdhrmadmission@tiss.edu

For Queries Call TISSCARE 022-25525252 or email pgadmission@tiss.edu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes, Sure this is a good college to an MBA program. Try for a good career...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do SP Jain Global offer part time MBA course??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...