Part time MBA

36 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
Hi, Iam an IT Professional from chennai and have decided to do a part time Program from symbiosis. I am in a dilemma whether to choose PGDBA-operations or PGDiploma in Internatinal business. Please put ur thougths on this..
Page 1 of 4

ITM Institute offers executive mba programs which are weekend programs. They are also called part-time mba. The programs are specially designed for the working professional so you can work and study at the same time. The eligibility for the program is graduation or equivalent with minimum 2 years of work experience.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TISS: Exec. PGD in Human Resource Management (Weekend Programme) 2014-15: Applications Open

This is 18 Month Part-Time professional programme is for working professionals who want a suitable professional qualification. It will be found useful by those who seek careers at executive and managerial levels in HR/Personnel Departments of industrial organisations.

Last Date for Applying Online April 11, 2014

Key Features of the Programme:

A) 18 months part time professional programme of instruction and training.

B) Flexible modular schedule that encourages students to pursue high quality education without comprising on job commitments.

C) Helps working professionals who wish to move upward or transit to a new occupational profile.

D) Right blend of theory and practice imparted by Faculty and Practitioners from reputed companies to contribute to teaching the programme.

E) Innovative workshops to be offered between certain modules.

F) Utilizing your weekends to gain knowledge and learn about the best practices of Human Resources Management, systems and processes in organizations.

Last Date for Applying Online April 11, 2014

Online Application Form:

https://epgdhrm-admissions.tiss.edu/

For details on Application Procedure, Fees, Documents, programme related information etc. Check site:

http://tiss.edu/admissions-2013/admissions-open-for-executive-postgraduate-diploma-in-human-resources-management-epgdhrm-2014-2015

Contact Us

TISS CARE HELPLINE (022) 2552 5252 (from 8.00 am. to 8.00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday)

Email: epgdhrmadmission@tiss.edu

For Queries Call TISSCARE 022-25525252 or email pgadmission@tiss.edu
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody have idea on top B Schools which offering PART TIME MBA including all IIMs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i want to pursue part time mba. I am currently working in an IT company. I want to know which university is good for part time mba. also which one should i go for: distance learning or attend their classes. I am from kolkata and i have been working for 6 months now.

Kindly let me know as early as possible.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why full-time MBA? May be a glimpse into the interesting life on campus will help you decide. Read what a recent graduate from MICA has to say:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MICA Memoirs touches upon the dilemma of a Long-distance MBA:

http://mica.mbas.in/going-the-distance-long-distance-mba/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I recently joined pagalguy. Whenever I searched some information related to mba, this site was always displayed in Google so I thought this would be a good site to ask my question.Well Im currently working in IT on Linux and VMware. So I have 3 years of exp in it and Im planning for a parttime mba in Information mngmt from either of the 3 institutes- JBIMS,NMIMS or Wellinkars and i have my own reasons to do it. I just want to know that after completing MIM from these institutes with the IT experience what kind of job profile would i get after I complete. If you would explain the job profiles in detail then it would be better. This is one of the most important information Im looking out for. Would i be placed in management or would i still have to study core technical while doing management job in the company. Please answer my queries. I dont want stay too much time in technical. If i have research a little bit alongwith my present knowledge what I have, it would be ok.

just ignore it. it was mandatory so i selected
ust ignore it. it was mandatory so i selected
3 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Part time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Hi, I would like to know if AICTE Approved Part Time PGDM (3 yrs) is considered as a Master degree or not? I am planning to pursue my PHD henceforth I would like to know if the above course qualifies as a Master degree. The institutes I am looking for part time PGDM at is IIM-trichy, LIBA and IFMR.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear All,i work for MIT PUNE in distance learning department.
if you have any query related to MBA or any other course offered by MIT PUNE.
please contact me on 9920902440.
regards
Nikhil
www.mitsdepune.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one here who is doing Part Time MBA (Weekend course) from Symbiosis University (Any College)? Also any comments on the Management courses started by NIIT-Imperia?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...