PAPER DISCUSSION OF 014KN4 OF CGL 2012

15 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
HI!!FRIENDS HERE YOU CAN DISCUSS REGARDING YOUR PAPER 014KN4 AND RECTIFY THE ERRORS SO THAT IT CAN BE REPORTED TO THE SSC CHIEF AT THE EARLIEST :: SO START POSTING HERE ::
Page 1 of 2

i think 158 ka 'recognized' hona chahiye tha because hindi mein translate krke dekho sentence ko....meri english thodi kamjor hai isliye main galat bhi ho sakta hu...

ucil wala kisiko confirm ho to btao....petrochemicals thoda doubtful lag rha hai....sirf chemicals hota ya pesticides hota to maan lete....but pesticide is closer to fertilizer therefore i marked it.....

in Reasoning 1,11,40,45,49 ka logic btado please.....
1---i marked 'c' logic 7*4+4=32 then 28*4+4=116 if it is a 2 logic question then i don't think we should search for better logic in exam...whatever logic successfully fits,that should be the answer

11--no idea
40---1 change of sign is not given...i think we cannot assume anything in these questions
45--
49--paper fold kaise hua hai...no marking of that...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[557117:surya003]

degression is also correctly spelt word

both option 'a' and 'd' are correct

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

aur wo dense state wale question ka answer to west bengal hona chahiye.....kyunki bengal is more dendesly populated than kerala which is the answer.

Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys..there was one question in quant regarding the symbol replacing like + is replaced by *...i think that question was wrong...isn't it?

BTW how much marks are all u getting?

Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IF PESTICIDES IS A FERTILIZER THEN IT HAS DUAL ANSWERS OF PETROCHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS

Darr Ke aage jeet hai!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UCIL produced batteries, carbon products, welding equipment, plastics, industrial chemicals, pesticides, and marine products.

Darr Ke aage jeet hai!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

67 answer should be chronic bronchitis
85 answer may be fertilizers i suppose

Darr Ke aage jeet hai!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

http://students.cis.uab.edu/archived/troberge/neritic.html

plz check this for neritic remains

Darr Ke aage jeet hai!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In hydroelectric power station
energy is generated with the fall of water rotaing the turbine blades for generation of current
i m surprised that such a silly thing i have to answer
plz refer any small kid of 10th class even he will also
explain @[450939:pratikgupta]

Darr Ke aage jeet hai!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I AM DOUBTED TO 73
BT IM SURE TO 84

Darr Ke aage jeet hai!
undefined
Write a comment