Pagalguy's role in CAT 2009's fairness being restored

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi all, I really wanted to show how much we people are lookin up to PG to help us get justice. hence starting this thread. My plea - Pagalguy mods. Have u reached out to the media regarding these descrepencies?? Untill now i havent he...
Page 1 of 1

We are sharing as much information as we can with all the media, all the specific kinds of problems that have happened. We are trying to connect media with people who faced those problems and are generally helping any and every media to get in touch with the affected folks.

The idea is to ensure that newspapers and television channels, ask the appropriate questions and understand the problems by talking to the right people and we are facilitating that as much as we can. The spread sheet in which we have collected various problems is being circulated across the media (without any of the contact details, unless we talk to the user and ask for his/her permission) and we are also giving them our inputs on the problems.

However we have no idea how this will play out -All I can say is we are trying our darndest best.

In the meantime, please focus on studying and your upcoming exams. Don't get swayed by news, media - including ours. We are trying to bring forth as info as we can - but in case there is no re-test, you guys should not short-change yourself. Give the exam your best, we are giving our best to get the info out to as many as possible.

I am closing this thread.

Thanks

Command like a king, work like a slave.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

yes moderators we are with you and we hope, pray and have confidence in you that something good will come out of all your efforts.

ya mods...pls tell us wts goin in ur minds...r u guys going to forward dat spreadsheet to media or not...?
plz mods...v ll r in real trouble...n now v cn rely on PG only...i hope u guys r really planning something...coz posting our queries n filling threads on PG alone wont work...v need to show all this to media n govt to get justice...

Hey in CNBC-Awaz i saw the news which mentioned pagalguy's and coaching centers' reporting the matter to CAT authorities to scrap the current Fiasco

Sorry I cant give the link bcoz I saw it in live TV telecast in the evening 😐

A request to all puys ...
show the mods how much we are looking up to them at this juncture. Fill this thread guys

MODS!!! Somone pls tell what are the ways that you guys are having in mind to take this through the right channels. Keep us posted. Very anxious. Unable 2 concentrate on my prep 😞

hey puys, cant v address a letter to th prime minister of india or someone else who's in power stating the problems and v all puys sign tht.....?

Hi all,

I really wanted to show how much we people are lookin up to PG to help us get justice. hence starting this thread.

My plea -
Pagalguy mods. Have u reached out to the media regarding these descrepencies?? Untill now i havent heard even one news abt the exam being unfair. the only thing that is getting the limelight now is the server crashes and the so called "VIRUS". No voice raised anywhere about the test being unfair. We aspirants look up to you folks now to take this matter to the media.

Allwyn Agnel, Apurv Pandit , Rohit, Mahip, Shivangi, and all mods.
WE ARE LOOKING UPTO YOU FOLKS NOW. PLS DO THE NEEDFULL.

Othe PUYS. keep pushing our beloved mods. I know they are already trying their best. But lets give them a boost through this thread.

LETS SHOW THE POWER OF PG

PS: Mods, pls don close this thread :oops: