Pagalguys of Shanghai: Let's meet and succeed!

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi every Pagalguys of Shanghai, Convinced there is some of you who are located like me in Shanghai, China; and who are eager to meet and discuss and maybe prepare together the GMAT, I call every members of this forum who are located in Shangh...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Howler,

Would be great to meet to exchange experience. However this group has never evolved since I wrote the first post.

You can contact me at alex_pally(at)yahoo.fr

cheers,

Alex

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey I am moving to Shanghai soon as part of on-sight project and I would love to meet and discuss experiences in China. Count me in for the meet.

Hi every Pagalguys of Shanghai,

Convinced there is some of you who are located like me in Shanghai, China; and who are eager to meet and discuss and maybe prepare together the GMAT, I call every members of this forum who are located in Shanghai to answer this thread with a small presentation.

Mission of this group: meet, discuss, share with other member located in Shanghai or in other part of China.
We will arrange some events and group training (GMAT, interviews, TOEFL, ..) in Shanghai and will try to make a solid community of pagalguys.

So I wait for the second member to join this group.

Alex