PaGaLGuY.com is Hiring for Summers!

36 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I guess it's time to make this formal, that PaGaLGuY.com is taking in MBA trainees for Summer Training. :: *Profiles available* *Web 2.0 Marketer* Design and sell killer online Interactive Marketing products to PaGaLGuY...
Page 1 of 4

I am interested plz tell me the procedure and last date to apply....... i know no limits at pg but still guys it ll be fun to start working for it...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ranvir kumar
Accurate institute of management & technology
greater noida

I am 21 yrs old, co-founder of two web based start ups.
:drinking: :drinking: maybe a final offer sumday:satisfie: :satisfie: ...PG is finally creating jobs for the Masses:biggrin: :biggrin:
Ranvir Kumar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

I guess it's time to make this formal, that PaGaLGuY.com is taking in MBA trainees for Summer Training.

Profiles available
Web 2.0 Marketer

Design and sell killer online Interactive Marketing products to PaGaLGuY.com's ever growing client base. Stand out by being the one to educate clients about next-generation tools of marketing because before you told them, they probably never heard of how engaging the customer in their marketing initiative could build their brand at a miniscule cost.

Marketing Research

Go on a nationwide spree of talking to B-school Deans, Admission Directors, Strategists, Professors, Students, Corporate CEOs, HR Managers, alumni, B-school aspirants, Government policymakers etc. When you're done, cut the faff and design the ultimate killer B-school Rating System for India. One which is unquestionable, credible, honest and most valuable for MBA applicants.

Why PaGaLGuY.com?
- The absolute Market Leader in online management education in India.
- One of the highest revenue figures for a web-startup in its first year. And we've just entered Q3!
- REAL Training and not timepass. We make sure you dazzle your classmates when you return back for 2nd year. We also make sure you grow up a lot as a person and be more in those two months.
- Free-thinking environment, where every existing thought is challenged, mental walls broken down and rebuilt.
- Lots of insanity

Send in your resumes to summers (at) pagalguy (dot) com :)
Mention the post you want to apply for
Write a brief cover note as to why you want to work with us.

i m a 3rd year btech cse student. can i work for you during summers as a trainee?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys - Now I'am really jelous about this , my collage ends in june and I was wondering if I could get a job or internship somewhere and then u guys come up with this thing for PG's .

Don't u have a summer internships for fresh graduates

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey....are you guyss still hiring.............plssssssssssssssssssss lemme know.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello!
I am 21 yrs old, co-founder of two web based start ups.

Genius Dreams Technologies : Web Design & Development Consultancy.
Yulop! We Develop!
YBangalore - IT Swami :Nodi Swami!

Doing my final year BE. Is PG open to partnerships and collaborations with young start ups like themselves?

We have a great credibility and PG of course is a known face in the circles of MBA.

Let me know the prospects. Would have loved to do my intern with you guys but you dont have a BANGALORE office!
Do you plan to open one?

Are you open to take in take ideas and implement them? We have a bunch of crazy ideas but lack the time to do it all by ourselves.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers
Aashish Solanki

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey
i am excited to hear this n would lov to b a part of this..
i have send the resume..
lookin forward for a positive response...
i will be getting a chance to work with lot of PGites and that too for PG...
hope i get a chance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Strummers - The PG Summers Team is complete! Add to the Strummers Sonali Melmane and Naresh Poonia from SIIB. A big applause for the rockstars :)

Apurv

is the team complete ? do u still have a place for a 12th man ?? or a physio ??/

plz plz plz .... take me i am forwarding my resume to you and i sincerely apologise for being away from PAGALHOOD ... for so many days ...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yeah...opportunity grabbed:grab: ... i am sure these two people will learn greatly in company of insane people :satisfie: ...and thanx to the Ed, Mr. Money Monger and PG for giving us the opportunity...PG rulz !!
Sonali and Naresh...go on and learn insane new things...and cum back after smmrs to create havoc at the campus
Neelabh
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Strummers - The PG Summers Team is complete! Add to the Strummers Sonali Melmane and Naresh Poonia from SIIB. A big applause for the rockstars :)

Apurv

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...