[PaGaLGuY.com Exclusive] CRISIL's HR Interview

2 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Leading ratings company *CRISIL* offers a collegiate environment where employees are encouraged to grow into thought leaders and national authorities in their sectors, says *Mr Murali Aiyer, **Director, Human Resources* at CRISIL. In an exclusive ...
Page 1 of 1
Leading ratings company CRISIL offers a collegiate environment where employees are encouraged to grow into thought leaders and national authorities in their sectors, says Mr Murali Aiyer, Director, Human Resources at CRISIL. In an exclusive interview with PaGaLGuY.com, Mr Aiyer and Head, HR Mr Josey Joseph throw light on the opportunities available for MBAs in CRISIL and explain the CRISIL Young Thought Leader competition.

Read More

Dear Apurv ...

The article was a superbly written one ... In the words of one of my seniors ... gave a great chance to see how the elusive mind of a HR manager works ;)

I really liked the advise that was offered , Infact we have formed groups among us , and working on sectors ... I really subscribe to the view that students spend a lot of the time of their 2 years .. promoting their company ... and in his view what the students should be doing ....

One request .. is it possible to have a pdf file of the same also ...

regards

shailesh
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Leading ratings company CRISIL offers a collegiate environment where employees are encouraged to grow into thought leaders and national authorities in their sectors, says Mr Murali Aiyer, Director, Human Resources at CRISIL. In an exclusive interview with PaGaLGuY.com, Mr Aiyer and Head, HR Mr Josey Joseph throw light on the opportunities available for MBAs in CRISIL and explain the CRISIL Young Thought Leader competition.

Read More

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.