Pagalguy Prep. Team for GMAT

327 Posts  ·  1,445 Users
About this group

Is there a team of people on PG preparing for the GMAT? Something similar to the CAT dream team? It seems that GMAT is the 2nd most popular exam on this forum(the number of comments on each thread) after the CAT and a lot of people want to prepare seriously, but there is not much motivation or internal competition among the people to crack the GMAT. 

I recommend starting a Pagalguy GMAT dream team, where people prepare in a consolidated effort and help each other, over a 3-6 month window for this not so easy exam.

Page 1 of 33

Any opinion on the experts global GMAT online course? I read pretty much positive stuff on them.

undefined
Write a comment...

2019 GMAT- Books/videos/practice sets, Financial modelling, various advanced excels etc available; drop an email at mypassion1410@gmail.com if needed...

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi! I have a Magoosh Premium account for GMAT expiring in Sept 2019; available at reasonable prices. Please ping me or comment here. Reach me at ayushivirmani@gmail.com

1 comment
AyushiVirmani10
@AyushiVirmani10  ·  0 karma

Please contact me for the above

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am selling my GMAT Official Guide at a nominal price. If anyone from Hyderabad is interested then PM me.

undefined
Write a comment...

Veritas 6 Mocks Package for GMAT. Selling at nominal price. Anybody willing to buy can Email me at: gurpreet2453@gmail.com  

undefined
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

If anyone is looking for GMAT prep accounts (Magoosh or CrackVerbal), message me. I would like to sell it at a nominal price.

undefined
Write a comment...

I have Veritas 6 Mocks Package for GMAT. Anybody willing to buy can reply here or Email me at: gurpreet2453@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to sell MAGOOSH or E-GMAT premium accounts please contact me at kikumarueiji81@gmail.com

1 comment
Karthik2019MBA
@Karthik2019MBA  ·  43 karma

@Kikumaru I want to sell Magoosh premium account. Message me if you are interested.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, I am selling the following at a price so minimal you won’t believe –

CAT -IMS material (Modules, BRM, and some worksheets) (2017 edition) - Used and mark

-RC 100 (Unused)

-XAT and IIFT Mock Tests (Unused) 

GMAT - Official Guide and Verbal Review (2016 and 2017 edition) – Unused 

GRE - Barron’s and Official Guide (2017 edition) - Used

DM me for the price!

+91 9460405700 

CAT'17 - 96.63 || SNAP'17 - 98.83 || NMAT'17 - 238 || IIFT - 97.xx
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello everyone I am new to GMAT prep. With zero preparation I tried GMAT prep mock and scored a mere 510. Quant-41 Verbal-20 IR-4 Kindly suggest on how to begin with the preparations? Thanks!

End! 
undefined
Write a comment...