Pagalguy Prep. Team for GMAT

Is there a team of people on PG preparing for the GMAT? Something similar to the CAT dream team? It seems that GMAT is the 2nd most popular exam on this forum(the number of comments on each thread) after the CAT and a lot of people want to prepare...
Read more...
326 Posts  ·  1,440 Users

Hi! I have a Magoosh Premium account for GMAT expiring in Sept 2019; available at reasonable prices. Please ping me or comment here. Reach me at ayushivirmani@gmail.com

•  
AyushiVirmani10
@AyushiVirmani10 @AyushiVirmani10  ·  3 days ago

Please contact me for the above

•  
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am selling my GMAT Official Guide at a nominal price. If anyone from Hyderabad is interested then PM me.

•  
Write a comment...

Veritas 6 Mocks Package for GMAT. Selling at nominal price. Anybody willing to buy can Email me at: gurpreet2453@gmail.com  

•  
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

If anyone is looking for GMAT prep accounts (Magoosh or CrackVerbal), message me. I would like to sell it at a nominal price.

•  
Write a comment...

I have Veritas 6 Mocks Package for GMAT. Anybody willing to buy can reply here or Email me at: gurpreet2453@gmail.com 

•  
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to sell MAGOOSH or E-GMAT premium accounts please contact me at kikumarueiji81@gmail.com

•  
Karthik2019MBA
@Karthik2019MBA @Karthik2019MBA  ·  2 months ago

@Kikumaru I want to sell Magoosh premium account. Message me if you are interested.

•  
Write a comment...
Hi, I am selling the following at a price so minimal you won’t believe – CAT -IMS material (Modules, BRM, and some worksheets) (2017 edition) - Used and mark         -RC 100 (Unused)         -XAT and IIFT Mock Tests (Unused)  GMAT - Official Guid...
Read more...

CAT'17 - 96.63 || SNAP'17 - 98.83 || NMAT'17 - 238 || IIFT - 97.xx
  •  
Write a comment...

Hello everyone I am new to GMAT prep. With zero preparation I tried GMAT prep mock and scored a mere 510. Quant-41 Verbal-20 IR-4 Kindly suggest on how to begin with the preparations? Thanks!

•  
Write a comment...
Hi Puys/Pals, Kaplan Test Prep GMAT Premier with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile for Rs. 599/-. 1 Year validity till April 2019 (Can be verified before buying and payment). Will use code and register to your email ID. Free: Manha...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...