PaGaLgUy Meet Patna

48 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
HELLO EVERYONE :: :: I have been trolling around on the PG forum to meet fellow puys from Patna for a long time with no success. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: I am creating this thread so as to facilitate the getting together of all the pu...
Page 1 of 5

I am selling CAT study materials. CL and TIME books. In Patna

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey people , m new to this forum well i am currently pursuing B.COM . I just wanted some information about cat coaching institutes in patna. well there r 3 institutes over here that is CL, TIME , and IMS. So please could anyone tell which one is the best. actually i am a beginner so i need to brush up my basics nd my quant is very weak bcoz i have nt been in touch with maths since a pretty long time . So guys please tell me about the best institute as soon as possible nd yeah 1 thing more i need to join coaching which for 6 - 8 months .

and its a request please give me some useful information .

Thank you in advance 👍lookround
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What about a PG 2012 meet.Would love meet fellow puys of Patna.How many of us are ready for a meet this month ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello .....
i am preparing for cat 2012....in patna...
its great to see this thread...i hope more puys meeting will take place in patna this yr also....
i want to attained at least some of them....

I would recommend you to take initiative. Form a study group of 6-10 members. For organising a meet and any further help, do contact me.

Thanks & regards.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... and a fighter... goo.gl/arzrI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello .....
i am preparing for cat 2012....in patna...
its great to see this thread...i hope more puys meeting will take place in patna this yr also....
i want to attained at least some of them....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello everyone!

If you're seeing this page it might mean you searched for "Patna", right?

I did the....
...About me :
Profession...Engineer in NTPC Ltd.
Degree : B.Tech (Production Engg), from NIT Trichy
Location : Somewhere near Patna (yes, power plant locations suck!)

Please respond if you feel it might be of any help to meet/be in touch/discuss/arrange a weekend contact program etc. and prepare for CAT from our own city!!

I'm yet to join a coaching or something in Patna (weekend only possible), and need some advice regarding this.

Well, dear Shekhar, sorry, its more than 2 months since you posted your query, and i'm too late to respond. Even then its never late if you catch the train eventually.

I've already got admission in a B-school so can't spare time for group studies. However there are good set of enthusiastic people in my contact who'll be writing CAT this year and are likely to push all the limits to make it a big hunt this time. If you wish you may network with them via me.

So far your query related to coaching institutes is concerned, my last post answers it. Please go through it. If you need any additional information, you may post them here.

Cheers!!

All the best. 😃 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The most popular and prestigious coaching centres are available and have been working brilliantly in Patna. Even then as per my personal view i'll recommend you to join IMS over TIME and CL and others. Reason is except IMS and TIME all others are still in their incubation period. The only similarity you'll find across all national centres of other institutes is in their materials. Well that can't be a criteria to judge something best or better in a particular locality. Hence i'll make it clear by comparing IMS with TIME.

IMS is the first institute of its kind to start its operation in Patna. It has well experienced and permanent faculties which TIME doesn't have unfortunately. Even one of my friends was approached by TIME to fill the vacant place and one of the students of IMS is teaching Quant there.

Infrastructurewise i like IMS. For online CAT, lots of changes have been incorporated there. At any other place you may have to compromise with certain basic amenities, as per my personal observation. TIME appeared much as a cyber cafe to me in my first visit there. Can't say much about the internal figures of TIME as i haven't spent much time there. However i've spend my 2 years at IMS and will recommend you to join it. IMS also gives good exposure of reverand faculties of top B-schools, Industries, something i found with none other institutes.

I'll rather suggest you to visit the place before coming to a conclusion, meet the director, centre head, faculties, attend its free seminars, which are conducted almost every month.

Pros and cons are present everywhere and my last days at IMS added a bit of bitter test there. You may feel that, that place is a heaven for those who want to get topmost rung. For those who think even a bit lower, may not find themselves fully fit and comfortable there. Again this is my personal opinion. I've seen director sir solving out the problems and motivating the students individually and if i'm alright and happy today, its due to him, i must credit the same to him. Even he would get me if you merely spell my username or pg id before him. I'm very fortunate in this aspect.

I've tried to cover all the important points that should be covered. Rest should be your own judgement. Don't go over my words blindly as i may be biased cuz i've been a student of IMS. Go visit the places, talk to the students, faculties and then make a decision. You may also join the group IMS Patna on facebook to contact more students there. All the best.

thanks a lot for replying.your post is surely going to help me in taking right decision about joining the right institute:D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi i am currently doing btech from iitpatna and looking for a good coaching institute for cat in patna.can u guide me.
thanks
himanshu rai

The most popular and prestigious coaching centres are available and have been working brilliantly in Patna. Even then as per my personal view i'll recommend you to join IMS over TIME and CL and others. Reason is except IMS and TIME all others are still in their incubation period. The only similarity you'll find across all national centres of other institutes is in their materials. Well that can't be a criteria to judge something best or better in a particular locality. Hence i'll make it clear by comparing IMS with TIME.

IMS is the first institute of its kind to start its operation in Patna. It has well experienced and permanent faculties which TIME doesn't have unfortunately. Even one of my friends was approached by TIME to fill the vacant place and one of the students of IMS is teaching Quant there.

Infrastructurewise i like IMS. For online CAT, lots of changes have been incorporated there. At any other place you may have to compromise with certain basic amenities, as per my personal observation. TIME appeared much as a cyber cafe to me in my first visit there. Can't say much about the internal figures of TIME as i haven't spent much time there. However i've spend my 2 years at IMS and will recommend you to join it. IMS also gives good exposure of reverand faculties of top B-schools, Industries, something i found with none other institutes.

I'll rather suggest you to visit the place before coming to a conclusion, meet the director, centre head, faculties, attend its free seminars, which are conducted almost every month.

Pros and cons are present everywhere and my last days at IMS added a bit of bitter test there. You may feel that, that place is a heaven for those who want to get topmost rung. For those who think even a bit lower, may not find themselves fully fit and comfortable there. Again this is my personal opinion. I've seen director sir solving out the problems and motivating the students individually and if i'm alright and happy today, its due to him, i must credit the same to him. Even he would get me if you merely spell my username or pg id before him. I'm very fortunate in this aspect.

I've tried to cover all the important points that should be covered. Rest should be your own judgement. Don't go over my words blindly as i may be biased cuz i've been a student of IMS. Go visit the places, talk to the students, faculties and then make a decision. You may also join the group IMS Patna on facebook to contact more students there. All the best.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i am currently doing btech from iitpatna and looking for a good coaching institute for cat in patna.can u guide me.
thanks
himanshu rai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i am pursuing btech from iitpatna.can u tell me about the best coaching institute for cat in patna

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...