PaGaLGuY Bengaluru City Meets 2012-13

1,235 Posts  ·  188 Users
About this group
Hey PuYs :: This thread is for the Bengaluru city meets for 2012-13. Post all the scheduled meets and the related discussions in this thread. A meet is scheduled on April 1 2012. Hope this meet gives a kick start for my 2012 season :grin: ...
Page 1 of 124

is IIBS BANGALORE a good college for MBA

1 comment
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

The Conclusion of 10th AIPGM signals start of a new season of Bengaluru PG City meets on a brand new thread 😃 😃

Please start the discussion here :

@visionIIM-ACL : Please close this thread.

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760

i had missed the last pg meet 😟 so when's the next meet ?

Desperation is needed to go ahead to the new levels.
1 comment

hi guys i am planning to take a demo class of byju's tomm.............apart from that i am in touch with 2 iim {bangalore passouts} fellows who are ready to take group tutions for 2 or 3 guys .........so let me know if anyone is interested ........even i will start from the basics for cat.........lets form a group and start a hardcore prep

1 comment

This was my last meet in Bangalore for the near future, so mixed feelings at the end of it all. I remember my first meet on the 1st of April last year where i met greats like @seshendra and @techgodajay . It was my good fortune to meet @the_hate and @seshendra yesterday.

It was a typical PG meet in which i reached at 5:30 to find the hate standing outside. Some discussions about my future two years at C followed. Its amazing that before the cat people just tell you to get in and now all the seniors are stressing on the importance of getting out!!!

The venue is becoming a bit of a hassle with the crazy CCD staff who we had to convince to get our usual place. This definitely needs to be looked into because we can definitely take our business elsewhere.

The conversation ranged from various B school FB groups to Varun sir's new website. ISB was discussed hotly by a couple of people. There were the old debates of accuracy vs quantity which i remember happened last year too.

Me , @Preeti_L ,@Jordan13 ,@devilaspirant ,@pari19O1 ,@ajaygovindg came back to marathalli together and discussed a little bit about our interview experiences. I must thank Ajay for the amount of information he gave me about both the MBA program and life after it.

Finally the special mentions in my year of attending meets:

@kinji.at.pg1 Thank you for being the bedrock of Bangalore. I must also thank you for the personal interest you take in each aspirant who talks to you. The Kind of advice that is given by you guys is truly of a different level. case in point is the job quitting question yesterday. Thank you!!

@seshendra Saar , aap great ho.. great things are in store. it was my privilege to know you. Its people like you who actually make peer learning a possibility in B Schools.

@visionIIM-ACL Aap Mod aur dude dono ho. I can never forget the UDT confy where you had told me ki Funde mat do and then talked about the lack of participation from some members. Your insights into SCM are also invaluable.

@ajaygovindg Thanks for all the gyaan as well as the harsh realities that you have shared. .

@rohit170985 Thanks for the amazing conversation. Hope your Cape town thing comes through , and with the amazing insights you have I wont be surprised if i see you in politics some day!

@gauravknewton A source of inspiration and guidance and a person who literally scared me into preparing. Best of luck for FMS this year.

@RDN dude, Bangalore is different without you. Hope ZS treats you right and you maul the CAT this year. Your A dream has to be achieved.

@mossad Time is on your side and most of us have great expectations from you. Make this your year.

There are countless other people who i would like to thank and offer my unsolicited advice to but i will not bore you. However a couple of stock platitudes for the times ahead:

1- Give mocks, study hard, do not crib , read and finally keep your cool

2- For the people waiting for results :Be Cool. You will get what you deserve when you deserve it..
3- Bangalore is an amazing place to be an aspirant, use all its resources wisely. A million opportunities are there for profile building use them freely.

Live long and prosper!!

@kinji.at.pg1 Saar, should a new thread not be opened for 2013-2014?? the new season and the new set of aspirants have arrived!

UDT 2012, BDT 2012,Cat 2012-99.78, Converts- IIM C,IIM L,FMS. Wl-XL. Rejects-IIM A.
12 comments

An epic meet... had the time of my life... :thumbsup: never had such a meet in my life before...

thnx to @seshendra for the treat... 😃
FMS 2013-15... || dont need ABC :P

Had a great time @ PG meet. After a long time met @the_hate @khatana and @visionIIM-ACL 😃

Congrats @Jordan13 , @firsty , @needabc , @seshendra , @ash1615 for the converts and thanks for the treat Seshandra 😃

The Pic is attached along with puyscar PGCity last year.
Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
20 comments

All the best to everyone here who was here, in the PG meets, in their MBA journeys ahead.

and just for the update. After a few 99.xx, numerous calls and rejects, will be joining FMS this year.

Thanks to all the people here. Will always remember the endless gyaan, bakar and the fruity blizz which flows in the PG meets. 😁
14 comments

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF THE DAY

Venue : CCD Koramangala, Beside Jyoti Nivas College.

Date : 19th MayTime : 5:30 Onwards.

Treats from @Firsty , seshendra @ PaGaLGuY , kill4iim @ PaGaLGuY , achilles-heel @ PaGaLGuY . and offcourse Bakar and lots of it.

Request to grace the occasion : techgodajay @ PaGaLGuY , seba_catrpillar @ PaGaLGuY , visionIIM-ACL @ PaGaLGuY , ajaygovindg @ PaGaLGuY and rohit170985 @ PaGaLGuY

17 comments