pagalguy and google search..

19 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
hi i hv been in this site only for a short period,but my only regret is that i didnt join this forum earlier.Cld hv avoided making many wrong decisions and cld hv cleared many misconceptions abt CAT. Its not entirely my mistake though.when ...
Page 1 of 2
catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma

Don't know if guys around here know about this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-weirdest-searches-to-find-pgcom-25002025

If you are talking about google & pagalguy .. you should check that out

I don't bump old threads :D

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey All,

I used the Google Trend to understand the familiarity of PagalGuy among Internet Users. The results can be viwed @ -

Google Trends: pagalguy .

Verdict - PUNE City People have searched for the word Pagalguy the most using Google Search Engine. Yeepe Three Cheers PUNE PUYS...

P.S

About Google Trends
With Google Trends, you can compare the world's interest in your favorite topics. Enter up to five topics and see how often they've been searched on Google over time. Google Trends also shows how frequently your topics have appeared in Google News stories, and in which geographic regions people have searched for them most.
More Details Visit - Google Trends

even now when one searches for cat+mba on google-pg doesnt show up.all other forums n coaching website do....

uRmad Says
ps:@Q: Phew....some memory dude

Check his signature Subbu.

The "i,bot " thing indeed works. 😛
hello,

off late i have noticed that you get better results with http://search.msn.com/ than with google. i mean the msn index gets updated pretty quickly , the results are the latest and relevant ones and msn doesnt have those spam results like google.

i searched for a lastest thread like "hell with mba" and in msn the PG thread is listed 2nd!!!! and in google theres no result from pagalguy!

can anybody explain this ? i mean msn giving better results than google?!?!? is this the beginning of the end for google?

chow!

MSN & Yahoo have been on overdrive for sometime now...Ever since google brought stats into the picture in terms of number of pages indexed, most search engines have actually become more aggressive....But as is the wont of google, they now conveniently say, it doesn't make sense to compare numbers and they harp on relevance 😉

Cheers

ps:@Q: Phew....some memory dude :wow:
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
MavericK Says
Well, after forum upgrade, the thread links hv been changed. And now I dont even rmr which thread I was talking about :)

obv. u are talking about this thread

weirdest-searches-find-pg.com

hey! pageranking is a different thing! if PG's pagerank is low then the results will be displayed at a lower position. but in this case its the MSN's ultra fast updating index that i am talking about. On google the PG thread wasnt even one of the result!

so i was wondering if MSN has actually become a better and faster search engine than ...uhmm... google.

BTW, as Google's engine is based on pageranking, PG's chances will improve as it expands & spreads... the more people come to PG, the more chances for it to come tops on Google!

Regards,
Grondmaster
Hi... Am unable to open the thread... Firefox says 'page not found'

BTW, as Google's engine is based on pageranking, PG's chances will improve as it expands & spreads... the more people come to PG, the more chances for it to come tops on Google!

Regards,
Grondmaster

Well, after forum upgrade, the thread links hv been changed. And now I dont even rmr which thread I was talking about 😃
Well if you found that surprising, then you havent checked this thread ;-)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-4003-your-version-25002198

Hi... Am unable to open the thread... Firefox says 'page not found'

Regards,
Grondmaster

hello,

off late i have noticed that you get better results with http://search.msn.com/ than with google. i mean the msn index gets updated pretty quickly , the results are the latest and relevant ones and msn doesnt have those spam results like google.

i searched for a lastest thread like "hell with mba" and in msn the PG thread is listed 2nd!!!! and in google theres no result from pagalguy!

can anybody explain this ? i mean msn giving better results than google?!?!? is this the beginning of the end for google?

chow!