PaGaLGuY 2019 New Version Launched

21 Posts  ·  248 Users
About this group

This is the group for feedback on the new version and reporting any problems you face. We’ve made interface level changes and also speed optimization.

Page 1 of 3

Why do all my notifications get unread?

ecole1234
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

group@deepu @pagalguy Guys, Idk if it is only with me, but when I open a thread that I havent joined, go through the comments and then move to some other group, I get subscribed to that thread.

E.g - I was in the XAT 2019 group before(Joined). I unjoined it. Later when i wanted to see the discussions without wanting to join again, I went to the group. After i checked this thread and went to my homepage, I am getting the new posts in this group on my feed. And when I open the group again, it shows me Joined. 

Idk if it is happening with other folks.

Indore 19-21 ||Interview Calls : IIM Indore Convert ML 98, IIFT Delhi Convert, XLRI Jamshedpur Reject||XAT 2019 : 98.859 || IIFT 2018 - 99.59 || CAT 2018 : 98.64 || IELTS : 8/9 (LSRW - 9887) || GMAT 2018 : 720, IR - 7/8, AWA - 5/6||CAT 2017 : 98.71
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
AkhilGovind
@AkhilGovindIIM Indore  ·  263 karma

@pagalguy Maybe I might have voted in some poll there or pressed the skip button. Could that add me back in the group ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pagalguy
@pagalguyAdminPGHQ  ·  68,458 karma

Any action beyond a like will add you to the group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How can i see the blocked list? Is it possible to unblock someone?

ecole1234
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Once again all my notifications have become unread. It does not show any number nut when i click on the bell icon to see the list, the entire list appears in blue, thus showing unread.

ecole1234
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

worst change ever. plz restore it whatever change you have made otherwise i will not use this site.

4 likes2 comments
arpitkamra2
@arpitkamra2  ·  3,482 karma

Ekdum outdated change kiya hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
AMIT_k121234
@AMIT_k121234  ·  434 karma

han bew version ki jagah oldest version likhna tha

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why have all the notifications become unread?

ecole1234
2 comments
deepu
@deepuAdminPGHQ  ·  41,281 karma

@ecole1234 you mean when you click on bell icon on top right the notication count is not reset to 0 ?

can you also please post a screenshot. ? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ecole1234
@ecole1234  ·  246 karma

It happened on 26th. I saw that all the notifications appeared unread, even though i had read them. Now it looks fine.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir it's my humble request to restore my original I'd @arpitkamra I will not post any comment or posts that are against the community standards .

GENERAL CANDIDATE... 
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When i go to the comments section in my profile tab, i can just see my comments and not others'. Earlier, there was an option to SEE OTHER COMMENTS as well. Please help.

ecole1234
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If any1 interested in buying MBAguru study material + class worksheets (2017) (though nothing changed in study material) , then plzz drop a mail on varshakaushik55@gmail.com (preference- delhi / noida)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ChaL-bey
@ChaL-bey  ·  7,829 karma

Sir, the block feature isn't working at all. It's been 3 days now. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thank you @pg @deepu @sonnes

2 likes2 comments
sonnes
@sonnesAdminPGHQ  ·  4,302 karma

Can you PM me some more details? like who did you block and where is the block feature not working etc

ChaL-bey
@ChaL-bey  ·  7,829 karma

@sonnes I've just PMed you sir.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...